Not Engaged Yet
Options

Bean spiller...

I had a lovely night out this weekend with the man. We got a sitter, got dressed up and went downtown for drinks. We shared a couple appetizers and talked about all kinds of wedding-related things. It was really cute cause he was the one to bring it up and I learned he has all these preferences (about the season, style and whatnot).

After drinks we hit up a party at our friend's condo. We were a little tipsy and talking to one of our friends on the couch when all of a sudden my darling BF started saying things about how the next big event was going to be our wedding and how great it will be.

Our buddy was a little surprised and said "What?? Are congratulations in order?" and we just kind of said "Not yet..." I know he was just caught up in the moment, but I thought it was the most adorable thing to see him be all excited about our wedding. I haven't stopped smiling since!

Whether or not we are officially engaged (we're not!) I'm just happy to be with someone who is excited about marrying me....... <3

That is all, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Re: Bean spiller...

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having a good weekend. It's Monday and I'm stuck at work. LOL.

I'm glad your BF is excited to marry you! He must be a good catch!

One time Andrew and I walked past a maternity store and he commented, "Someday we'll be shopping in there." And I about exploded with joy.... Just knowing your BF/FI thinks of those type of things is comforting and reassuring.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bean-spiller?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:79a4fd34-5bad-4ace-9aee-512159c9ee0dPost:2e3b35ce-9574-43d0-a1e1-fe5a07e163dd">Re: Bean spiller...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not having a good weekend. It's Monday and I'm stuck at work. LOL. I'm glad your BF is excited to marry you! He must be a good catch! <strong>One time Andrew and I walked past a maternity store and he commented, "Someday we'll be shopping in there." And I about exploded with joy....</strong> Just knowing your BF/FI thinks of those type of things is comforting and reassuring.
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

That's so sweet! I caught a cute buzz just reading that. Looks like we both found good ones. I love having these conversations with him, it's very comforting to know the feeling is mutual. Here's hoping your monday stops sucking soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards