Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weebly question

I was trying to update my planning bio and wanted to have a drop down type thing.  For instance, under the top "Attire" tab you'd be able to hover and then there'd be a link to separate pages under that.  Does that make sense?  I know some of you have that one yours but I can't remember . . . Tiger and RDR maybe? 
So how do I do that? 

Bonus: I'm updating it so I can show dress shopping pics!!

Re: Weebly question

• Options
    I don't have drop down menus on mine... I think that might depend on which template you decide to use, but I could be wrong there. Let me play with it for a minute, even though I should be researching for tomorrow's interview :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I am no help I just want to say YAY DRESS PICTURES!

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    Found it. Up at the top, there are several tabs: Elements, Design, Pages, etc.

Click on Pages. Create a new page, and position it underneath the page you want it to be a drop down item for. Then drag it to the right, you should see that it moves over slightly as it becomes a subpage. Sorry if that isn't crystal clear!

ETA: I clearly don't know my right from my left...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    YAY!!  That worked!  Ok Tiger, back to studying for your interview tomorrow.  (and thank you!)
    I'm making dinner right now too so I'll post when I get the update done. 
  • Options
    I think Oceana's married bio had something like that, too. I may try to do that for my bio, too, since mine has a ton of pages listed on the left-hand side. Going to try and do some updating tonight.

BTW, let us know when you add stuff! I love reading planning bios! :)
  • Options
    I see you figured it out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards