Not Engaged Yet

Final F/U - BM dresses

Tonight I went and tried on one of my BM dresses. I LOVE them. They are so much better in person than in pictures on the internet. Without further ado:

I'll have them hem it to the knee.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Final F/U - BM dresses

• Ooooo - those are fantastic!! I'm glad you tried one on for us all to see.

Also, today is your RSVP deadline.  Is 95 the final number or do you still need to make phone calls to follow up?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_final-fu-bm-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7b88cf09-6bd4-4e43-a5b0-a0e3c3947797Post:df53a1e2-49fc-4495-ac0d-634ea800cca9">Re: Final F/U - BM dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooooo - those are fantastic!! I'm glad you tried one on for us all to see. Also, today is your RSVP deadline. <strong> Is 95 the final number or do you still need to make phone calls to follow up?</strong>
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

<div>43 people haven't RSVP'd. From what I understand, at least 10 of those are definite no's, but did not return their RSVP card. There are at least 4 of those that are yesses that did not return their RSVP card (4 different people, not two couples). I'm annoyed, but waiting a few more days before I start calling.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I love the dress, as you know :) Can't wait to see yours!

• I was talking wedding with a friend of mine today who just got married in October.  He said a BUNCH of their guests didn't RSVP and they ended up having to make phone calls.  It's not something I look forward to doing.  We originally had a perfect guest list size at around 140 and I thought we were going to get away without having to make any hard decisions.  Not to be done.  We're planning to included EVERYONE from the "B" list now.  That makes around 180, some of those are kids.  We have no idea how many of those folks will actually make it though.  Not knowing that until weeks out might make me lose my patience pants though!!
  • Those are going to look awesome! You're so lucky you found good ones...
  • Tiger the dresses look awesome. Love the style. Hopefully the phone calls go quick and smoothly for you!
  • Pretty!

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Love that dress! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • I love that dress!! I would want to re-wear that if I was a bridesmaid.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ohh, I love the wide band around the waist. I'd wear a dress like that again. You've got lucky BMs. I think your idea of hemming to the knees is also wonderful. The dresses look great the length they are, and I bet they will look super cute once hemmed.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Classy!! Love it.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards