Not Engaged Yet

Thintopia!

How did everyone do this week?

I stayed the same. No loss or gain, which is surprising, because I had the laziest week ever and had less than subpar food choices since we need to go grocery shopping. I need to use this long weekend to get back to exercising.

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend :)

Re: Thintopia!

• I gained a little.  pooh.  oh well, just gotta keep going...  I've been extremely hungry the past few days so I'm not surprised.  I'll have to up the cardio and strength training!
  • I logged in/signed up, but I don't get thintopia. Where do you track things?
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I'm down a very tiny bit. I didn't try very hard this week so I suppose that's a success?  

• eirwyneirwyn member
    First Comment
    1.8 pounds lost. The 330s are so close I can taste it.
  • I thought being down two pounds two weeks ago was too good to be true. It was. I'm back up by one.

My scale is also horribly inconsistent. I first stepped on and was back up by two pounds. Stepped off and on again and it was only one.
  • mine is the same way leia...  we keep saying we have to get a new scale, but I'm too cheap.  :)
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I lost a pound this week, which was alright considering I didn't do much.  I'll be starting some part time work soon, so that will get me moving more!  

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:829e59ce-7b9e-4cf6-90b8-301e8190d41ePost:5c10575a-5339-4cf1-94fe-84c1b3de3ec3">Re: Thintopia!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I gained 2.6 lbs in 2 weeks, including the G2G and being in Vegas. I didn't track at all and ate whatever I wanted. It's way less bad than it could have been, but I'm still beating myself up about it.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Don't beat yourself up!  You just took a little break.
  • I barely lost. I keep forgetting to weigh myself in the morning though. I feel like weighing myself at night isn't accurate because it depends on what you ate. I'm a little disappointed. I started Insanity on Monday so I was hoping for all that freakin cardio I did to show up on my scale .

• Sorry to check in late, but I totally ran out of time yesterday. I gained about 2 lbs this week, which I did expect given that I'm PMSing (yay water retention!!) and I was my birthday Tuesday and the whole week was spent drinking and eating not so healthy foods. 

I did start the C25K program and find myself actually enjoying it!  I'm looking forward to having a few weeks of healthy eating and runs under my belt, I'm sure I'll start to see some movement then!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I lost 3 lbs this week which is surprising because I pigged out with FI, my mom and my grandma this past weekend. We went to visit our wedding venue and have brunch (all you can eat for $25 a person)..... it was ridiculous. I was able to control myself a little.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards