Not Engaged Yet
Options

North East G2G -- VOTE!!!!!

We can have 1 sooner & 1 later in April if that's OK with everyone?  

These are the before-April dates that we've narrowed it down to!

Re: North East G2G -- VOTE!!!!!

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Oh, so you guys don't want me there...I SEE HOW IT IS. Just kidding. I voted for March 24th, because it's the furthest away, and therefore most likely I can get someone to work for me. I would love to do something in April, or later in the spring as well :) You and Yaga better watch out, I might just drunkenly show up on your doorsteps when I'm there in February for my college roomie weekend. Non-creepily, of course.
  • Options
    I'm upset there isn't a special snowflake option. Harumph. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_north-east-g2g-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:84033ed8-932b-44a3-a285-a94e7a9ce700Post:98822bad-983f-4518-8e66-0e36ed6e3913">Re: North East G2G -- VOTE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jorja, one day we'll just show up in our party shirts and get it going!
    Posted by laurenb09[/QUOTE]

I'll work on designing those during downtime at work over the next 6 nights.
  • Options
    I also voted March 24th because it's the furthest away and because it's after my birthday, so I'll probably recieve some extra cash around then too and will be able to afford a train ticket. 

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_north-east-g2g-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:84033ed8-932b-44a3-a285-a94e7a9ce700Post:372bfa48-743f-44ee-9ad2-2bef8d324a70">Re: North East G2G -- VOTE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Excellent.  Also, next time we get together, promise to tell the funny Christmas church story again haha
    Posted by laurenb09[/QUOTE]

Haha, of course. Perhaps with the grandma picture story as well?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_north-east-g2g-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:84033ed8-932b-44a3-a285-a94e7a9ce700Post:63ab31a7-99d9-48e9-ab4d-6cdaec8edeff">Re: North East G2G -- VOTE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm upset there isn't a special snowflake option. Harumph. 
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

• Options
    Can I vote you all come to Colorado instead?

• Options
    I voted the 24th.  Since I'll be back in the area then.  :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't know what to think. NYC is a 8-9 hour drive away.
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2012
    Sorry I didn't put a speshul snowflake option :(

Hazel: That's totally doable! 

• Options
    It'll have to depend on the day that is chosen and weather.
  • Options
    rdr if eight to nine hours is doable, i vote you all come to the zoo. It's a ten hour drive from philly to here. lol
  • Options
    It should be in/around Boston! :)
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    I voted for March 10th, but if they are all Saturdays, then that should work for me.

Oh, and I vote for NYC. Naturally.
  • Options
    I want to know why there isn't something for me to click on.  Your poll is discriminating!!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards