Not Engaged Yet

AW: DIY PIP

Since I have a week off before I start my "Real Job" I have started some DIY stuff.
Here is my cake Topper so far. (I'm going to use Pink Rhinestones for the heart)

(sorry it isn't a great picture... it looks really sparkly in the light)

(flash was too much but shows sprkle better)

Up next I am going to work on my Card Box and hopefully have that posted for you ladies to enjoy on Thursday!

Re: AW: DIY PIP

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you finding these rhinestones? I want them on the bottom of my shoes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are those rhinestones a pain to work with? I feel like I would have them everywhere and it would look like a 5 year old did the project.

Looks great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE IT!!!! How was working with the rhinestones??
    imageimageimageimage
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So fun!!

Hetshup, I found flat backed rhinestones in the bead section of AC Moore.
  • edited December 2011
    I found my rhinestones in the scrapbooking section of Hobby Lobby. They're self-adhesive, so pretty easy to work with. I plan to coat my cake topper with Mod Podge when I have them all in place, just to make sure everything STAYS.
    Anniversary
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine off Ebay (seller: mskvetche) they werre $8.00 for 1400 or so. These are Hot fix (because they were cheaper) You can find self adhesive ones @ Michaels, Joans Etc.

I loved this project(working with the rhinestones isn't hard at all). I've decided that I might start maiking Jewlry and  Cake Toppers and Selling them on ETSY once my wedding is over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards