Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: Bump PIP plus It's a....

We're having a little BOY!

We weren't picky. Just happy that so far, he appears to be healthy.

No names picked out yet.

And I just snapped a bump pic in the bathroom at work:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Bump PIP plus It's a....

• Options
    Congrats!

• Options
    AWWW! A baby boy desert! I was hoping we'd get some bump pics :) Congrats momma!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AWWWW congrats!! You have such a cute bump :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Awww!!!  So freakin' cute! 

Congrats on the little boy.  :)
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    Congrats!! What a cute baby bump :-)

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Thanks, girls! Didn't want to threadjack the planning of Peek and Yaga's epic wedding, so thought I'd start a new thread. :)

• Options
    Wooo hoo!!! You look beautiful!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    You look beautiful, Desert & I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!!!!

• Options
    ZOMG.

I can now start sewing.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I'm in love with your belly. Congrats!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Aww, yay!! Congratulations! : ) It may be just a picture taken quickly at work, but you look beautiful and so incredibly happy! : )
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    OMG!!! I am so excited for you!!!  Congrats!  A baby boy!  YAYA!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    So exciting for you Desert!  A baby boy, thank goodness I have seen so many baby girls last year.  Congratulations and you are such a glowing mom to be!
  • Options
    Congratulations! A boy!!!! That is so exciting! You look wonderful!!! Can't wait to see pics of baby boy desert!
  • Options
    You are a gorgeous mommy to be! Congrats on a boy! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ahhhhh you are the cutest thing ever!!!!!! Congrats, Desert :) I'm so happy for you guys!
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats Desert!
  • Options
    Well, gosh, y'all are making me blush. I haven't posted any public bump pics, b/c a couple people have already made comments about my size. I'm 5'4" and short-waisted, plus I was overweight to begin with, so I'm a bit bigger than a lot of people are at this stage. Doctor says baby and I appear to be in perfect health, though, so I'm not going to worry about it. I'm trying to just keep focused on how cool it is that there's a baby growing in there, and not get caught up in negative body image. It definitely helps to hear nice comments, though, so THANK YOU! :)

• Options
    Desert, you're cute pregnant.  People don't know what they're talking about.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Those ppl are crazy!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-bump-pip-plus-its?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8599c533-de77-4963-b957-e96c5005d766Post:88cedfe9-2f35-4b86-aa3d-5d38ff46cd8f">Re: AW: Bump PIP plus It's a....</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are so cute!!!! I want to pet you. Is that weird?
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

Apparently, it's a very common urge. When we were over at a friend's for NYE, the girls took turns rubbing my belly.

Not like a quick little rub rub, either. Like hands moving around on my belly for 5-10 minutes at a time.

• Options
    Congratulations Desert! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well. You look great!
  • Options

Yay for healthy!  Thanks for sharing the bump pic, you're such a cute pregnant momma! 

P.S.  Boys are AWESOME! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HUZZAH! YAY! I was so excited to see this thread I couldn't click fast enough to see that it's a BOY! HOORAY!

Little boy pony: 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations, Desert! :)
  • Options
    Awww, you are freaking adorable! Can't wait to find out more about baby boy Desert (BBD?). Yay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Yay!! I couldn't click it fast enough. You are such a cute little prego lady. I want to come to AZ and hug you and your belly, lol.
  • Options
    Congrats! You look adorable pregnant!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-bump-pip-plus-its?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8599c533-de77-4963-b957-e96c5005d766Post:75aceabc-6055-4d69-87e1-a101466125f9">Re: AW: Bump PIP plus It's a....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: Bump PIP plus It's a.... : Well I do foot rubs too, you'd probably enjoy that more.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

can i get in on that action or do i need to get knocked up first?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards