Not Engaged Yet

Piratejacking hetshup...

Arg.

Top 30 Movies - Name the Movie Based on the Quote. Annnnnd go.

1) "'Slow ahead.' I can go slow ahead. Come on down here and chum some of this sh*t." - Jaws (Noelle)

2) "You've got to believe me, Officer, he is coming to Haddonfield. Because I know him - I'm his doctor! You must be ready for him...if you don't, it's your funeral!" - Halloween (paige)

3) "He neglected to mention that downtown they call this place Camp Blood." - Friday the 13th (apate)

4) "And those are the words of a gentleman? From the moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you are the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry." - Pride & Prejudice (katanne)

5) "Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." - The Dark Knight (paige)

6) "Iris, in the movies, we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason, you are behaving like the best friend." - The Holiday (katanne)

7) "Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss." - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (noelle)

8) "You know how I know you're gay? Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts." - The 40 Year Old Virgin

9) "I'm a rooster illusion."

10) "I think catch and release fisherman are heartless weenies. I think putting a fish through agony for nothing more than your own entertainment is just plain cruel. I think if you're going to torture a living thing if, you're going to make it look into the eyes of its maker, face its own puny little place in the universe, then, for God's sake, have the decency to eat it!" - Catch & Release (midnite)

11) "Give me a scotch, I'm starving."

12) "There was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?" - Love Actually (paige)

13) "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail (paige)

14) "Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. And I'm gonna be there when you learn that." - The Lost World (taft)

15) "But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists." - Jurassic Park (hetshup)

16) "Now he's going to play that damn Vicki Carr record, and when he comes to bed he won't touch me."

17) "It's like my mom always said: "Two tears in a bucket, motherf*ck it.""

18) "You're like a giant... c*ck blocking robot, like developed in a secret f*cking government lab. "

19) "A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around!" - Pirates of the Caribbean (katanne)

20) "Then hear this Edward. Your life is not yours to give up. It is mine. All mine. And I forbid it." - Jane Eyre (babybchbum)

21) "I wish I could tell you how lonely I am. How cold and harsh it is here. Everywhere there is conflict and unkindness. I think God has forsaken this place. I believe I have seen hell and it's white, it's snow-white." - North & South (BBC) (babybchbum)

22) "I have loved you since the moment I clapped eyes on you. What could be more reasonable than to marry you?" - Little Women (noelle)

23) "I'll have what she's having." - When Harry Met Sally (katanne)

24) "Somewhere out there is a lady who I think will never be a nun." - The Sound of Music (noelle)

25) "You know for a clownfish, he really isn't that funny." - Finding Nemo (katanne)

26) "My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!" - Practical Magic (paige)

27) "Oh, I like all of God's creatures; I just like some of them better stuffed. And he's one of them."

28) "Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within 10 yards of you, frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's arse." - Bridget Jones' Diary (kd+bc)

29) "Jesus said... the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me." - Stigmata (babybchbum)

30) "Man, She really did a number on you didn't she? Well, don't sh*t on my broken heart just because you converted to some warped brand of romantic atheism!" - Someone Like You (babybchbum)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

Re: Piratejacking hetshup...

• edited December 2011
    ps. Bonus points for whomever gets #20 and #21...those are hard ones. :)

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    #4. Pride & Prejudice!!
    #6. The Holiday...?
    #19. Pirates of the Caribbean!
    #23. When Harry Met Sally
    #25. Finding Nemo
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG FUN! I missed the last one....
    Okay lets see...

2) Halloween.  I dunno which one (Bc they have 40 gazillion) but it's one of them. lol
    4) Pride and Prejudice!!!
    5) Batman, Dark Knight...we watched it last night! LOL
    8) 40 yr old virgin.  "You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay."
    12) Love actually! LOVE IT!
    13) Holy Grail.
    14) Def. Jurassic Park.  I dunno which one but one of them.
    15) Another Jurrassic Park, I believe.
    19) Pirates   YAR!
    25) Nemo!!!!!!
    26) Practical Magic.  My BFF and I were OBSESSED with this movie for a period of time.

That's all I got.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10- Catch and Release

I only got to ten. haha. I need breakfast and caffeine first and then I'll try the rest.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • edited December 2011
    #28 Bridget Jones
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

28) "Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within 10 yards of you, frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's arse."

Is that Bridget Jones' Diary?
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    edited December 2011
    20: Jane Eyre
    21: North and South
    29: stigmata
    30: someone Like you
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    15 Jurassic Park!

Don't make me mutiny
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    I.love.movies.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    12) "There was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?"

Love Actually

8) "You know how I know you're gay? Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts."

40 year old virgin?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    13) "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."  Monty Python and the Holy Grail

14) "Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. And I'm gonna be there when you learn that." Jurassic Park : The Lost World

15) "But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists." Jurassic Park
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    1) Jaws
    7) Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
    12) Love actually
    13) The Holy Grail
    14) Lost World
    15) Jurassic Park
    22) Little Women
    24) Sound of Music
    26) Practical Magic
    28) Bridget Jones' Diary
  • edited December 2011
    babybch, please tell me you knew #20 and #21 because you've actually seen them  and not because you googled them. I'd like to think I'm not the only person on earth in love with British period pieces and BBC miniseries....

• edited December 2011
    Oceana, you're not the only one.  I luurrve BBC miniseries.  I've only seen Jane Eyre once, so it sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.  BBC is awesome.
    edited December 2011
    I feel that I know #3 from somewhere but I dunno where...it's really bugging me!!

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    3) "He neglected to mention that downtown they call this place Camp Blood."
    Friday the 13th
    edited December 2011
    YES!!!!!!!!!! OMG, thank you, A Pate!

I have been racking my brain for an hour...lol

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Always happy to help!
  • TwinsRibTwinsRib member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, sorry Twinsrib...

This discussion has been closed.