Not Engaged Yet
Options

**BSIDE & other NYC-area knotties**

Bside & I were talking in another thread about getting together sometime soon. Anyone else care to join?  Yaga? GPB? Danser? I can't think of who else lives around here. 

Bside are weekends better for you than week nights??

I'm pretty jam packed through the rest of this month so perhaps sometime in January?

Re: **BSIDE & other NYC-area knotties**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you do it end of February/first week of March I will be in NYC for a week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weekends are much better for me than the weekday because my work hours are so crazy, and FI works on Saturdays a lot so I wouldn't have to worry about him being a Polly Prissypants.

I can get in touch with GPB on Facebook if she doesn't show her pretty face in these parts today.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Swhite -- YAY!!! If we do one in January I think we'll definitely be due for another when you're here!  What are your plans while you're in town?

Bside -- OK so let's figure out a Saturday that works for everyone who wants to come!! Of all the Saturdays in January I could do the 7th, 14th, or the 28th.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No set plans yet. We're just staying with FI's family in Williamsburg so we're kind of just going to play it by ear while we're here. We're probably flying in Feb 27th and Flying out March 3rd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This is going to sound terrible but the 28th is best for me because I get a paycheck right before then LOL.

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As of right now any of those days work for me, sometimes a week day is a bit easier. Keep in the loop about when and where.

Anniversary

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Hmm Bside could you do the14th if it's on the cheaper end? I know a great brunch place in the West Village that does entree and unlimited mimosas for about 20 bucks.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm tardy to the party! Sorry.

I can't do the 7th (it's my brother's 30th birthday party), but I am pretty sure either the 14th or 28th work for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The 14th might work. I just have to convince FI to let me spend the money (he's the banker of the house - literally and figuratively). He probably will because I've already told him about it and he knows I'm really excited about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards