Not Engaged Yet
Options

Provide me with some cookies!

I want to see pictures of cookies, cakes and goodies! LOL! But, really- this sign is pretty funny.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Provide me with some cookies!

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I was just looking a list of top holiday cookies one of my favs was chocolate ganache cookies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My ex's mom made these cookies she called "polish cookies" but I have no idea what they really were. They were the most delicious things ever but I can't really call her up and ask her how to make them. They were little mounds with icing on top.

They looked like this:

Any ideas?
    5/27/12
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_provide-cookies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8aaa45c6-1c62-423f-ad00-72eed2db8482Post:ecad1d52-fbb7-4999-b4d0-00b4d4024ec0">Re: Provide me with some cookies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My ex's mom made these cookies she called "polish cookies" but I have no idea what they really were. They were the most delicious things ever but I can't really call her up and ask her how to make them. They were little mounds with icing on top. They looked like this: Any ideas?
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

Were they crunchy or soft what was the texture like.  They look like cake bon bons to me.  Woman I need more details!  Hahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_provide-cookies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8aaa45c6-1c62-423f-ad00-72eed2db8482Post:8660525a-6dde-40ce-a5e1-5b842f8404ae">Re: Provide me with some cookies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Provide me with some cookies! : Were they crunchy or soft what was the texture like.  They look like cake bon bons to me.  Woman I need more details!  Hahaha
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

Haha they were really soft and kind of a thick density..not airy. They might have a had anise in them as well, but I'm not positive it's been a few years lol.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Om NOM NOM, HOLIDAY COOKIES IN MAH BELLY! All Images via Seasonal-Love blog. I love it. Pretty seasonal pictures and that's it. 

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_provide-cookies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8aaa45c6-1c62-423f-ad00-72eed2db8482Post:ecad1d52-fbb7-4999-b4d0-00b4d4024ec0">Re: Provide me with some cookies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My ex's mom made these cookies she called "polish cookies" but I have no idea what they really were. They were the most delicious things ever but I can't really call her up and ask her how to make them. They were little mounds with icing on top. They looked like this: Any ideas?
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

Those look amazing! If you figure out what they are, can you send me the recipe? lol. They look like donut holes or something like that. I've had donuts on the brain lately though, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow I'm drooling these all look so good.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards