Not Engaged Yet
Options

Valentine's Day = Kisses...

Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses...

• Options
    OK.  WHAT THE HELL TK??  WHY CAN"T I SEE PEEKS POST!!!!!!! <---- Yes every part of that post was nessary.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Siriously, wtf TK?? I don't have the energy for this crap....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-kisses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8be73b2b-e6d1-4a25-a05f-fec1d64cb21cPost:d7852e61-b7a0-4ab2-9cf6-f9200633696c">Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses...</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK.  WHAT THE HELL TK??  WHY CAN"T I SEE PEEKS POST!!!!!!! <---- Yes every part of that post was nessary.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

I was looking forward to seeing this.  Where did it go?
  • Options
    "This may be due, in part, to vampires in Hollywood making the exchange look extremely good on the big screen. However, biting your loved ones is the least appropriate way to show you care because injecting potentially dangerous viruses and bacteria directly into someone's blood stream can be deadly."
    Lyn- Stop bitting Dannish man.  He wants to live not to die.  ;)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-kisses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8be73b2b-e6d1-4a25-a05f-fec1d64cb21cPost:806b9a1b-e394-45a8-9b1d-70b88cc34f9b">Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses...</a>:
    [QUOTE]"This may be due, in part, to vampires in Hollywood making the exchange look extremely good on the big screen. However, biting your loved ones is the least appropriate way to show you care because injecting potentially dangerous viruses and bacteria directly into someone's blood stream can be deadly." <strong>Lyn- Stop bitting Dannish man.  He wants to live not to die.  ;)</strong>

NEVER!  He's been working out so he has more muscles which makes me want to bite him even MOAR! I'll be honest I have to keep myself in check sometimes I have to fight the urge to bite down hard.  Never felt this or did this with anyone else, something special about Danish Man.  Danish man is<strong><em> "like my own personal brand of heroine."</em></strong> Bonus points if anyone can tell me where that line came from!
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-kisses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8be73b2b-e6d1-4a25-a05f-fec1d64cb21cPost:806b9a1b-e394-45a8-9b1d-70b88cc34f9b">Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses...</a>:
    [QUOTE]"This may be due, in part, to vampires in Hollywood making the exchange look extremely good on the big screen. However, biting your loved ones is the least appropriate way to show you care because injecting potentially dangerous viruses and bacteria directly into someone's blood stream can be deadly." Lyn- Stop bitting Dannish man.  He wants to live not to die.  ;)

NEVER!  I can never give up biting him, plus he's been working out so he has more muscles which makes me want to bite him even MOAR!  I will be honest I have to remind myself not to bite too hard, but its llike a spontaneous reaction to just bite him.  Never felt like this or did this to anyone else.  Danish Man is <em><strong>"like my own personal brand of heroine.</strong></em>"  Bonus points for anyone who can name what movie that line came from. 

My apologies if this posts twice!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-kisses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8be73b2b-e6d1-4a25-a05f-fec1d64cb21cPost:6a1845b6-7de9-449b-ad8d-c06981c31e19">Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses... : NEVER!  I can never give up biting him, plus he's been working out so he has more muscles which makes me want to bite him even MOAR!  I will be honest I have to remind myself not to bite too hard, but its llike a spontaneous reaction to just bite him.  Never felt like this or did this to anyone else.  Danish Man is "like my own personal brand of heroine. "  Bonus points for anyone who can name what movie that line came from.  My apologies if this posts twice!
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]
    You Dannish crack whore! ;)

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I saw this at work today, the article I thought it was pretty interesting!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-kisses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8be73b2b-e6d1-4a25-a05f-fec1d64cb21cPost:b2c97f8c-144d-4691-a572-7ee81c708e01">Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Valentine's Day = Kisses... : Twilight!!!!!1111
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

Sparkle VAMPIRE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards