Not Engaged Yet

Checking In!

Hey girls!  Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing.  I've been crazy busy with the whole work and home life thing that I haven't really had a chance to get on and catch up. 

The only thing semi-new on my horizon is that we're going on Saturday to look at the venue where we'll possibly have the ceremony!  I'm so ready to get that all figured out... 

Re: Checking In!

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JETER I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting married in 18 days! Whoa baby!
  • edited December 2011
    Holyfreakingcrap Kat!!!! 
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know!!

I'm having mild panic attacks. I've been printing out dumb menus for 3.5 hours now... UGHHHH!!!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL  Breeeaattheeee!  Totally understandable though - I think I may have a panic attack for you!.   I am HIGHLY anticipating pictures from your wedding, btw.  I so wish I could crash it...
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes breathe Kat it will all be awesome ! JETERRRR!!! I miss youuu and was just thinking about you today :) Things are going well here - trying to finalize all the small things now that I have a final headcount on who will actually be here. FI is picking up our cake topper tomorrow. Apparently the place that makes it is right down the street , how crazy is that ?

I definitely want to hear more about your plans too ! I am getting married in 25 days zomg ! Time is going by way too fast for me. Hope things go well for you , we miss you lots :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, tafft & Kat!! Your weddings are. Tomorrow. I'm very excited for you!

Thanks for popping in, Jeter Smile. Can't wait to hear how things go at the venue, I'm hopeful all will be well, and all systems will be go!

Had to rip myself away from BF in the wee hours of this morning to come to NYC, and I'm heading to Barbados in the morning tomorrow. Even though I want to bawl every 5 minutes, I'm feeling hopeful looking forward. New job starts in a couple of weeks, and I know it'll be a shorter time 'til we see each other next. I'm just so tired saying goodbye!!!
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *Hugs Baje* Saying goodbye sucks - I did it in several LD relationships and with FI briefly and I remember the first time I went back we BOTH cried like babies for like 5 hours each..for some reason it was comforting that He cared that much and could show emotion. Grats on the job - that's a positive thing to focus on! Just remember..one day you won't have to say goodbye :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wow tafft - I can't believe you only have 25 days left!  Awesomeness! Oh, and I missed youuuu toooooo!  Hah

baje - Awww, I hate to hear you had to leave BF - boy do I know how tough that is!  Whenever we get overwhelmed with everything I just stop and tell FI "Remember how hard it was when we WEREN'T together?  At least we finally get to be together, so it could be worse!"  Those were definitely some of the hardest times of my life but a part of me is glad we did it and made it through to the other side. 

Ok Ok I'm done with my rant... Gotta go to work!!
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JETERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! *jumps up and down*

Hi.  Missed you, friend:)

Nothing new and exciting here.  Same ol', same ol'.  Although mom just called and told me she got my "TripTix" (aka CAA map) for our trip to Massachusetts...so now if my GPS effs up, we won't get lost! lol

That's pretty much as exciting as I get this week.  FI is a little sick and very stressed and I'm a little stressed and a little sick (thanks FI) so we're keepin' a low profile this week.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JETER!!! OMG... hi!!! How are you? How is life? Work? I feel like I have missed so much. Can't wait to hear about the venue, I'm sure everything will be PERFECT.

KAT: I couldn't imagine printing menus for 3.5 hours I'd probably go crazy, but how exciting that you will be MRS in 18 days.

Taft: you too.... 25 days, how I am so glad that isn't here yet. I just dropped off my envelopes to the calligrapher, and she said she may have them to me by tomorrow, so I can finish the invites!!
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, tafft & Jeter! (Just now resurfacing from the traveling, so sorry I'm a little late!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards