Not Engaged Yet
Options

Baby update!!!

Ok, I know most of you are thinking 'is Tiger preggo? Did I miss something?' Nope, it's my sister's baby. She's due June 21. She found out today she has to be on bedrest until Monday (luckily my parents are driving down there today!) and then she's being induced on Tuesday. Yay!

So, your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. While she's feeling good, she was diagnosed with preclampsia with my niece (her first baby) and it was a scary week of her staying in the hospital. I pray this one doesn't get that bad, and that she can have a nice weekend relaxing and then have a smooth birth on Tuesday. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl and what the name is... and this one will be my godchild. Yippee!!!

(Also, in the good timing department, I sent a package that should arrive today that has a baby blanket for the baby and a t-shirt for my niece that says 'I'm the big sister!')
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Baby update!!!

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wishing your sister and her baby good vibes!
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay and congrats on being a God mama! I hope everything goes well! How old is the big sister? Is she excited?
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    She's actually my little sister :) She's 33 (I'm 35) and tomorrow is her 5th wedding anniversary. She pretty much did everything before I did. Luckily I was never the jealous type... :)

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Oops, sorry. I didn't specify. I meant to ask how old your neice was. You mentioned getting her a shirt that said "I'm a big sister" so that's why I worded it that way. Just wondering if she's old enough to know what's going on. My cousin had her second baby and her 4 year old twins kept telling everybody how much they loved their brother, even before he was born, lol.

That's good that you're not the jealous type. I'm older than my brother by a year and a half and he'll probably get engaged around the time I do by the sounds of it. If that happens, I'd have to admit, I'd be jealous, lol, and I always want a baby when someone else has one too, but that usually goes away after the first screaming episode, lol.
    -Ely

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck to your sister!!  Small world - I have a friend who's due to be induced on Tuesday as well (but in Louisiana, not AZ).  Must be the day to induce!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! BABIES!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops, sorry about that elannis! The 'big sister' turned 3 in April. She is excited about the little one, but that may change once he/she is born. They are about the same age difference as my sister and I, and I don't remember my sister being born at all. I think what helped me not be jealous of my sis getting married was how much I love my brother-in-law. I introduced them (not even realizing they might date, just as 'hey sis, this is my friend D') and having known him for years before he started dating her, I already knew he was a good person, so I was nothing but happy for them.

Flygirl (typing that makes me think of JLo.... we should just call you that!) - my sis is actually in DC. I wish we lived close, but alas, we're 2000 miles apart. 

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending you magical Canadian baby vibes;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    That's really cool. I always wanted to be the one to pick out a girl for my brother. I am a little protective because he seems so sensitive, but he met his GF through his friends and I don't think I could have done a better job. I am so happy he found her. She's everything he needs and wants so I'd be so happy for him ... but I'd still be waiting for my turn with a sparkly, lol.

Three years old to get a new sister or brother is good, I think. That way they're kinda old enough to be a help (going to get a diaper for you) and you can use that to make them feel important instead of ignored.
    -Ely

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Woo Hoo!  I hope everything goes well and you have a happy and healthy family!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers 4 Leaf Clover
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sendiing out good vibes.  Keep us posted on Tuesday!

Anniversary

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eeek! How exciting!!! When do you get to see the little one ? Well, after it's born, of course.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay I hope everything goes smoothly too!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My plan is to go out there the week after the 4th of July. I will see them by Skype plenty before then, of course! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards