Not Engaged Yet

let me tell you about FI's dream

So Will had a dream about my wedding dress, then called me first thing to make sure that I did not in fact, have that dress. This is the closest I could find

Oh and our mothers were wearing sparkly jackets, which they have been forbidden from wearing because they are too matronly. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: let me tell you about FI's dream

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    But hetshup, I luuuurve that dress! You should totally find something like that. Clearly it's meant to be if your FI was dreaming of it, right???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's quite the dress. It makes me think of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Oh and my mom ruled herself she would not be wearing a typical MOB dress.

I keep having wedding "nightmares" that things are just going horribly wrong.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Cute dress! You should totally wear it! My mom said she won't be wearing a MOB dress but I don't really know what that means. Hopefully it doesn't mean a sparkly jacket!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh...my...god! Wear that dress...PLEASE?!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tale as old as tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...........
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-tell-fis-dream?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d4a5b35-78ea-47b1-8ecb-2f68f9378484Post:7d54c8ec-6e13-480d-abaa-8e103cd852aa">Re: let me tell you about FI's dream</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tale as old as tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...........
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

Song as old as rhyme...

That dress is hilarious! I definitely think that looks like the perfect bridesmaid dress for your girls! They can even get it in different colors...gone with the wind style!
  • kelle017kelle017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had so many dreams about the ring he's gonna to give me.  I tell him about them.  Oh I'm so nervous when he does give me a ring.  One of them was a red heart thing that looked like it came from a quater machine.  One was gold with a swan and diamonds scattered that wrapped around.  One was 3 rings interlocked.  One was bent back so far that it scrapped my knuckle when I flexed my hand.  I've never had one about the dress though, hopefully not.
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-tell-fis-dream?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d4a5b35-78ea-47b1-8ecb-2f68f9378484Post:19467af7-e556-4463-976d-e5a7e7f9a79c">Re: let me tell you about FI's dream</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: let me tell you about FI's dream : Song as old as rhyme... That dress is hilarious! I definitely think that looks like the perfect bridesmaid dress for your girls! They can even get it in different colors...gone with the wind style!
    Posted by kelseyd625[/QUOTE]

That's actually what he said! I did look up Belle to find that dress. He also said that every time that he kissed me the hoops were so big that my fanny showed. He was a little upset about it. It was hilarious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards