Not Engaged Yet
Options

I give up! I need help!

I can't figure out how to send a PM. I am so not technologically inclined, lol. I know how to check and reply to PMs sent to me, but cannot figure out how to send an original one. Please help! lol

Apparently I knew how to do it when I was here in 2009, but now I have no clue how I did it.

-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I give up! I need help!

• Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I always just find where the person I want to PM has posted, and then click on the 'Private Message' thing under their post.
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    misikesmisikes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_give-up-need?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:932e2b1a-9cce-4966-a982-e4415e964b6aPost:95b4d744-beb5-4d09-b3c1-d84382c76ad3">I give up! I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't figure out how to send a PM. I am so not technologically inclined, lol. <strong>I know how to check and reply to PMs sent to me</strong>, but cannot figure out how to send an original one. Please help! lol Apparently I knew how to do it when I was here in 2009, but now I have no clue how I did it.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

You're one step ahead of what I know how to do, lol.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_give-up-need?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:932e2b1a-9cce-4966-a982-e4415e964b6aPost:34b5f5d2-ff7a-49f4-8d78-67fdf18f025b">Re: I give up! I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always just find where the person I want to PM has posted, and then click on the 'Private Message' thing under their post.
    Posted by SopChick[/QUOTE]
    Ditto Sop... I'm not sure there is any other way to do it...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I have seen that a hundred times probably, or more like 500 something, lol, but never made the connection!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards