Not Engaged Yet
Options

4th of July/Holiday weekend plans?

I really need to be distracted from worrying about house closing right now so . . . tell me what you all are doing over the long weekend?  

I'm off today doing lots of errands and getting ready to move.  Working tomorrow but then home Sunday morning with no plans.  We'll spend the 4th on our pontoon boat with family and friends out on the lake and watch the fireworks there.  It's my favorite day!!  It ALSO happens to be our two year anniversary - another reason I'm a big fan of the 4th!  Hmmm . . . also could use a distraction from thinking about BF proposing or not proposing that day!

P.S.  Delicious aged white cheddar played a big part in my breakfast this morning.  So good!!

Re: 4th of July/Holiday weekend plans?

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hasn't he talked about wanting fireworks at the wedding? Probably because of the 4th of july, huh?

Looks like you'll just have to get married on the 4th of July some year...

Sorry...Guess that is SOOO not helping with the BSC.

Heh...
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You silly goob! I already made a thread about this!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_4th-of-julyholiday-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:94c975c9-0672-4773-9d94-4d754293b425Post:f9ba36fb-d006-4b2b-9cb1-e209984a6a10">Re: 4th of July/Holiday weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You silly goob! I already made a thread about this!
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

Awww, for a second I thought I was having deja vu...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In fairness though, cde posted the thread at 9:15 am EST. :-)

And! Happy anniversary!!! I love spending 4th of July at a lake, but it's so crowded these days, we don't do it much anymore.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_4th-of-julyholiday-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:94c975c9-0672-4773-9d94-4d754293b425Post:f9ba36fb-d006-4b2b-9cb1-e209984a6a10">Re: 4th of July/Holiday weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You silly goob! <strong>I already made a thread about this!</strong>
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

<div>Ooops!!!  I didn't realize.  Well, I'm off to distract myself seeing what you gals are up to on this holiday weekend!</div><div>
    </div><div>And Lunar, yes he does want fireworks at the wedding - maybe it's 4th related!  We actually met on the 4th two years ago at his cousin's wedding.  She's a good friend of mine and he and I met and have been inseparable (well, except for my work trips!) ever since.  I don't think we'd get married on the 4th since someone else in the family already did on that day.  We were talking maybe August or September of next year.  Of course, that's once he AASSSKKKKSS!!!  (and yes, that's actually BSC-free!)</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to the lake over the weekend with my older brother to celebrate his birthday, but tues. - fri. my boyfriend and I are going camping to belatedly celebrate our anniversary. :)

And don't worry! I'm sure will go over smoothyly. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards