Not Engaged Yet
Options

I haz a sad

So we went home this past weekend for engagement pictures. We went to this wooded area with hiking trails and everything was absolutely perfect- it was sunny, warm, and the leaves were gorgeous. Well, I got a call today from our photographer saying that she lost the memory card that all of our pictures were on. The card she took most of the pictures on got full towards the end of our session, so she switched it out with the new one, and somehow that first one got misplaced somewhere.

She's going back to where we took the pictures to find it but I'm not really optimistic. So, if you can send any thoughts/prayers that she can find the card that would be wonderful. I know it's not the end of the world but I'm still really upset.

Cheer me up?

Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

Re: I haz a sad

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha love the cat!

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Liv.

I'm so sorry about about the pictures mookow. I'd be pretty peeved too but it could be worse, it could have been wedding photos. Is this your wedding photographer also? I'd make sure she has some sort of backup plan or extra big card for your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah she's our wedding photographer. Hopefully she'll be extra careful on our wedding day!

• Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I would be a bit upset. Maybe she'll lower the price for your weddign photography or something since she skrewed this up.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Am I the only one who would totally rip her a new a$$hole?  You all are better than me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol shoes yeah at first I was really upset but I keep trying to put things in perspective. Also it's hard to be mad at her because she's really sweet and nice.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, Mookow.  Are there at least some good ones on the second card?  Hopefully the first one will turn up.

And Liv, thanks for getting Bad Romance stuck in my head.
  • Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I admit I would be pretty livid - though obviously it's not the end of the world you trust the person taking the photos to handle things in a professional manner. I would ask about soem sort of dicount or extra compensation personally. I hope things turn up !
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would most definitely ask for a discount of sorts. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw I would be so bummed. Will she take them again STAT if she can't find them? What's the fix for this?
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elle, she only used the second card for the last few minutes so I'm guessing there's only a few pictures on it.

As far as a solution, she offered to come here to shoot them again (instead of us driving back there in OH to get them taken) or give us a discount. We still want the pictures taken, I'm just kinda bummed that it will likely either be below freezing or raining/snowing when we do get to do it again.

• Options
    lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I'm sorry Mookow...that sucks. I hope it all works out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards