Not Engaged Yet

Guys, it's gonna SNOW

Here in SA, so says the weather man! I'm so excited, it'll be gone by tomorrow, but still, snow HERE!

In other news, I made FI do all my chores b\c he didn't work today and I did. Woot. Gonna go register for a spoon rest.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guys, it's gonna SNOW

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweeeeetttt I have a blue ribbon now too!
  • edited December 2011
    lol congrats on the ribbon :-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Enjoy the snow! Oh, and congrats on your ribbon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Do I have a ribbon?

We got so much snow today, first time in a while.  It's supposed to last two more days.  It's pretty and I can appreciate it because I walk to work.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    I WISH I could get excited about snow. It just pisses me off. Took 10 minutes to clean off my car before I could leave this morning. *Hmph*

Enjoy your snow though! 
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha enjoy your snow...I can send you more if you want.  There's piles several feet high right outside my door.  Infact, I'll bring them to the forbidden vacation - you found your passport, right?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We got a lot here a couple of days ago, BF had a snow-day from work (what a bum).  It's lucky he did though cause my car got stuck in a parking-lot and he had to come help push me out. 

I'll send any more snow that tries to show up at my door packing straight to SA for you =).
  • Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want a blue ribbon too damn it!  Congrats on yours :)

Sorry I can't get excited about snow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrs.rabmrs.rab member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate snow. I mean I like looking at it, through a window.
    But not on my car, or walking, or driving, or getting stuck in it.

Sending it to whoever wants it via happy thoughts!! :))
    imageimageAnniversary
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All the snow is gone. It was so sad, all it does is kill my plants. I think we are done though, it will soon be 90 degrees for the next 8 months. Then Jeana can dye her crinny!
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for snow! It gets so cold here at school, but NEVER snow. Maybe I will have to do a snow dance.
  • edited December 2011
    They are calling for a foot of snow here over the next two days. I seriously hope so! I live in central NY and we haven't had a snow day yet! Come on!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    According the the news...we are going to be having a "snow hurricane" tomorrow and Friday. Not sure what that is but I am a School Counselor so if it gets me a snow day I am all for it!
    imageAnniversary
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guys-its-gonna-snow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9c8bc147-fe69-4485-8daf-ce4bf67bca18Post:e03829fb-781d-4739-a3e4-1464f2a0aabf">Re: Guys, it's gonna SNOW</a>:
    [QUOTE]They are calling for a foot of snow here over the next two days. I seriously hope so! I live in central NY and we haven't had a snow day yet! Come on!
    Posted by KD+BC[/QUOTE]

Ditto KD! Boston has only been hit a few times.

We still have March and early April though. Some of the worst storms I remember were in March or April, I know you probably went through them too!
  • edited December 2011
    They keep promising us we're going to get slammed but I don't believe it, still secretly hoping for a snow day though. lol
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, now they're saying it might miss us! Uhg! Although you are right Katanne, the worst storms were in March so there is still hope!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards