Not Engaged Yet

So, I Oopsed. (Re-Introduction)

Hey, girls! I know I haven't been around in quite some time, but things got a little hectic there for a while, but all's good and I'm looking forward to being around a little more now.

Unfortunately, last time I tried to log into my account (misikes), I could not for the life of me remember my login, and because I use inactive accounts when I sign-up for various websites, I can't remember which one I used in order to do a password retrieval. But, c'est la vie, so I'm back under a new moniker, lol.

Since my last post, our new kitchen has been finished so we can finally cook again! Yay! Also, FI and I have booked our wedding venue, a local muscadine winery. We're getting married on April 21st, 2012, after which we'll be moving to San Diego, California. :)

So, how have you gals been? :)

Re: So, I Oopsed. (Re-Introduction)

• edited December 2011
    That looks beautiful! Nothing new here really. Glad you're back :)
    5/27/12
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oopsed-re-introduction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9d168849-444a-44a7-813d-d587da70503cPost:e0a0cd8e-2ae5-43cd-a8da-c36b90bbdf5b">Re: So, I Oopsed. (Re-Introduction)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome back! I got engaged, and FI and I have booked our venue.  We're getting married Sept. 28, 2013 in the Poconos. Are you waiting until after the wedding to move out to CA?  I remember your FMIL was having some strong opinions about your wedding.  Did that get any better?
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Fortunately, I was still around when you announced your engagment! Congrats again! :)</div><div>
    </div><div>And yes, things are just dandy with FMIL. She conceeded that it was mine and FI's decision as to when we would move in together, and so she's offered to help find us a nice place to live in a good neighborhood. She's also (along with FSFIL) offered to let FI and I use their storage space to put our belongings (such as registry gifts and stuff) from now until the wedding instead of trying to move a bunch of stuff at once. We've been keeping in touch via e-mail, and she's been very supportive and excited to hear about how the planning is going. :)

</div>
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Hey there, welcome back!  Your venue looks really pretty!  I'm getting married at a winery also Laughing

• edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you're back Hulu - though i'm going to have to get used to your new name! Your wedding venue looks gorgeous & i'm so glad things have gotten better with your FMIL.
  • tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hello there! I think we should continue to refer to you as misikes, because we are in the know.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back, I'd wondered where you went!

Nothing new over here, I barely have time to post lately, or can't from my phone.

Your venue looks beautiful :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oopsed-re-introduction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9d168849-444a-44a7-813d-d587da70503cPost:9dbe8eb6-dc2f-4fc1-8a73-e1ba4b42210d">Re: So, I Oopsed. (Re-Introduction)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello there! I think we should continue to refer to you as misikes, because we are in the know.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>You'll hear no complaining from me, call me whichever, lol. I'll answer to both. :)</div><div>
    </div><div>I never thought I would be a person to have an outdoor wedding. I'm very much an indoorsy person, but 1) It'll save me money on decorations and 2) It's actually pretty cheap. They just started hosting weddings earlier this year, so they're not charging out the butt (yet). I'll whore some more pictures once I get them off my other computer. It looks really beautiful in the springtime! (And we get a free bottle of wine courtesy of the venue! :) )</div><div>
    </div><div><strong><em>Also, this is kind of off the subject, but I've been trying to re-add my badges and wedding ticker to my profile (not my signature) and all that appears is "Creat" (the beginning of Create a Ticker) and the cancel buttons. I don't have the option to save either of them. Is it my browser? Surely not, I'm using Google Chrome. :\</em></strong></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards