Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday, what should be the new Friday...

Anything interesting happen to anyone today so far?

Me, yup! Well since Yaga put it in my head yesterday that I wanted a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte I stopped this morning. While standing in line some guy behind me is practically standing on top of me! I look at him then inch forward a tad, he follows, THEN he starts caughing, eww ok 50% of our office has either had the flu or strep so far I am part of the 50% that has not, that first 50% I do not want to be that person to raise it to 66%! So when I get done ordering and move to the pickup counter Im thinking hurry up ppl make my chai I need to get out of here! Well it took a little longer and lone behold it, the guy is again standing hovering over me, my shampoo must spell good to him or something!

Well besides that little bit of excitement today, Im going to see if I can make today my Friday and have off tomorrow oh! and WI is finally supposed to get its "2nd" snow of the season, and I say it that way bc the last snow was basically rain and lasted only a few hours into the next day.

Re: Thursday, what should be the new Friday...

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I hate when people invade my personal space, I would have "accidentally" bumped him to give him the hint that he is WAY too close.  I hope your chai latte was yummy!!!

Nothing too exciting here except I just got shipping confirmation emails for a few gifts I ordered so I'm happy that they'll be here soon! 

• Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-should-new-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9f09fcbc-ab97-4bc8-b0e2-37603b781991Post:5c1b0150-6459-41df-b5e2-ce6a5af59eba">Re: Thursday, what should be the new Friday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate when people invade my personal space, I would have "accidentally" bumped him to give him the hint that he is WAY too close.  I hope your chai latte was yummy!!!\Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that, I knew exactly where he was standing so when I turned around I made sure to almost pump into him saying excuse me, and yes the chai is very good.

• Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Too funny.

And I concur with your subject line. 5 days is too many for the work week.

I got asked if I had a kitten in my office by the guy working on some wires or something in the hallway. He asked this because I was walking back from the kitchen with a bowl, spoon, and milk. I replied "No, I have cereal in my office!"

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yuck. I hate when people are in my personal space.

It is indeed snowing here in Colorado today. Yay! So I hope there is still a bit left on the ground when we go to chop down our Christmas tree on Sunday.

Today is my late day at work and Andrew is still in bed- so I'm relaxing in the front room looking at the snow.

Tonight I will get off at 8 PM- and then head to the store to score some peppermint bark ice cream that Andrew said he saw.

Also- did google change their seaching bar? I do not like!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh, I hate it when people are in my space....

nothing interesting so far today. I'm going to do some cleaning and decorating of the house. I wish it was snowing (I know, weirdo) because it makes me feel so much more festive. But alas, its bright and sunny here :) (Cleveland, who knew?)

Maybe I'll AW my tree and decorations once I'm all done...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Today is my Friday!!! I'm off to NYC tonight and I get to meet Yaga tomorrow. YAY me! Though I have a hellish day of work to get through first.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate when people are in my space too.

I wish it were Friday.  The stupid girl that shouldn't work here that does is here this morning.  So, I walked in with a headache and saw her coffee cup and all I can think is "OMG GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW."  She'll be here until 2.  That's a long time from now.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-should-new-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9f09fcbc-ab97-4bc8-b0e2-37603b781991Post:5c1b0150-6459-41df-b5e2-ce6a5af59eba">Re: Thursday, what should be the new Friday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate when people invade my personal space, <strong>I would have "accidentally" bumped him to give him the hint that he is WAY too close.</strong>  I hope your chai latte was yummy!!! Nothing too exciting here except I just got shipping confirmation emails for a few gifts I ordered so I'm happy that they'll be here soon! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

And by "accidentally bumped" you mean you would have knocked him on his ass, right?

I completely hate when people invade my personal space. Especially strangers. It gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

• Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Lennon, ill be waiting for it!

Here is one of our trees decorated, kind of hard to see but it has lights and a wood latter going up it with two elfs and santa carrying the lights up... its a tropical tree FI has had for a long time, AKA Gary (I don't ask questions)

CU- Im kind of jealous you get to meet Yaga no lie.

Ollie- Agree!

• Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ick, I hate when people invade my personal space. That's when I get my evil-eyes going.

There's a really creepy guy in my office, and he came over to my desk today to chatter about something stupid. Apparently he needed to practically sit in my lap to tell me about one of his customers and ask me to print something (seriously, he doesn't know how to print - I don't know how this guy got hired). He's breathing his nasty smoker's breath on me, as I very obviously inch away. As he was walking away to get the stuff I printed, he stood at the edge of my desk for a minute, hacking up a lung and clearing his throat of some particularly juicy mucus, so that he could say thank you before walking away. I seriously almost gagged, and gave him a very dirty look.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I hate people like that.

I was using the self-checkout at Walmart once, and this lady was standing so close to me that I could feel her breath on my neck.  Eeeeeuuuugghh.

So I purposefully took my sweet time scanning my groceries.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh I hate that!

Lunar-that ice cream sounds so good. I need to stay away from it!

5/27/12
  • Options
    MtlBride12MtlBride12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing interesting today except I am swamped at work, upside is the day is flying by, downside is less time to lurk like a creeper.

BTW wasn't there talk of doing a 'Bring Your Holiday to NEY' type day? Everyone shows pictures of their decorations/food creations/pets wearing Santa Claus* hats?? I would totally be down for that.

*tidbit - I just had to google how to spell this since I was convinced it was Santa Clause - clearly too much working going on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate invansion of personal space by strangers, it's so wierd.  I had a hellish day at work, now it is over and I'm cooking dinner before rehearsal.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards