Options

It's Friday! :-D

2»

Re: It's Friday! :-D

• Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    *pout* I'm too old for American Girl. The books came out about my age - at least the first ones with Samantha and Kirsten, maybe? - but the dolls and other crap came out a little later and I was too old to care.
  • Options
    jgcohnjgcohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Crayons or Colored Markers?
    Crayons!!!

2. Favorite childhood toy?
    Hmm...I was a total tom boy and played outside more than I did with any toy.  I did have a huge stuffed panda bear that I slept with every night...does that count??

3. Favorite juice?
    Does anyone remember Five Alive? I loved that growing up.  Now, I love apple juice and orange juice.

4. Favorite snack?
    Thin mints and mint oreos!!! Sooo dangerous...

5. What are you doing this weekend?
    See TGIF post!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_its-friday-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a0406e17-41b5-49ba-b2a8-5244b63c76abPost:4ef24491-536a-4463-8910-307fe246cfdc">Re: It's Friday! :-D</a>:
    [QUOTE]*pout* I'm too old for American Girl. The books came out about my age - at least the first ones with Samantha and Kirsten, maybe? - but the dolls and other crap came out a little later and I was too old to care.
    Posted by paintgirl[/QUOTE]

I LOVED American Girl. Every day I wish I wasn't too old for that stuff. Samantha got discontinued, did you know that? A friend and I were feeling nostalgic and went on the American Girl website to see if they had added any new ones - they did, and discontinued Samantha. Bummer. She was my fave.

....also my friend and I are going to American Girl Place in NYC this summer. With our dollls. *shame*

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards