Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'm annoying because...

I always forget things DH tells me. I'm soo the stereotypical guy in that aspect of our relationship. I NEVER listen.

I'm repetitive. I repeat myself. (see??)

How are you annoying?

Re: I'm annoying because...

• Options
    I've been bugging everyone around me with plans for the next two months.  It's not my fault my calendar is packed until after the first of the year, and if you people want me to do things, we're nailing stuff down NOW.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I ramble. I don't remember stuff.

I am not a neat freak

I have a temper

I have odd quirks (our laundry is in the kitchen, and I'm vehemently against him walking fresh from the shower into the kitchen to pull clothes out of the laundry in just a towel.)
  • Options
    I like making plans to the tee. I don't like being spontaneous.

I always self diagnose myself on Wed MD or google and drive my friends and family crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I'm OCD with my grocery shopping list.  It drives my SO crazy.  It's down to a spreadsheet categorized by aisles in the grocery store.  I'm working on it now since we are going grocery shopping on Sunday lol. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    ...I'm lazy. I still haven't unpacked from when I went to VT weeks ago. I also haven't switched out my spring/summer clothes with my fall/winter clothes so stuff is literally everywhere.

• Options
    I'm annoying because I've been a bit whiny about my NEY status

I'm also annoying because I have separate cooking tools/pans that can only be used for meat.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:999aee39-195d-4795-888b-84593c4f6b46">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]...I'm lazy. I still haven't unpacked from when I went to VT weeks ago. <strong>I also haven't switched out my spring/summer clothes with my fall/winter clothes so stuff is literally everywhere</strong>.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

That's me too right now.  But the weather has been so funky here in Connecticut one day it's 75 degrees out the next day 40.  My SO is getting annoyed with my large wardrobe, so I guess that's another annoying thing that I do.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

I'm cranky (work has been kicking my butt with 12-18 hour days).

I'm OCD about putting dishes away (within 5 minutes of FI putting down his cup and leaving it, it is put in the dishwasher).

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:8b4323a1-b559-4e81-add3-de7cdea72904">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I<strong>'m annoying because I've been a bit whiny about my NEY status </strong>I'm also annoying because I have separate cooking tools/pans that can only be used for meat.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>You're not annoying me with that... I TOTALLY understand!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm annoying because all I ever do is complain about how fat I'm getting, but I don't do anything about it. I need to snap out of it!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I'm a slob.

I'm a bad influence; I always try to convince H to stop studying and come talk/watch TV/drink with me.

I burst into song often and for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    Thank you Tiger!  I feel like I'm annoying about it though.  You are not fat in at all!

Elle- in my world bursting into song often for no apparent reason is not annoying and in fact encouraged!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:1893ebea-3043-456d-8095-159cb7d24cdf">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you Tiger!  I feel like I'm annoying about it though.  <strong>You are not fat in at all! Elle- in my world bursting into song often for no apparent reason is not annoying and in fact encouraged!
    </strong>Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

I agree with all of this.

I'm also lazy, a procrastinator, I will yell and curse profusely at the tv, especially when football or hockey is on.
  • Options
    Oh phew. I was worried I was the only annoying one. I feel super annoying today.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:7ff37efb-f76c-4ce5-b576-2e2be30602f7">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh phew. I was worried I was the only annoying one. I feel super annoying today.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>I've already managed to annoy half the people I know today.  Don't worry :)</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I'm loud and bossy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:1893ebea-3043-456d-8095-159cb7d24cdf">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you Tiger!  I feel like I'm annoying about it though.  You are not fat in at all! <strong>Elle- in my world bursting into song often for no apparent reason is not annoying and in fact encouraged!</strong>
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Good to know.  :)  It drives H <em>crazy</em>.  Interestingly, the fact that he never ever sings (like, not even in the car when his favorite song is playing) drives ME crazy.
  • Options
    I'm annoying because:

-I always forget everything that everyone tells me.  Like day to day stuff, not HUGE stuff.
    -I'm an uber perfectionist.
    -I can be uber critical.
    -I can be kind of reclusive sometimes, even with my best friends.
  • Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:99ed6f45-85f7-463b-bb2e-0a850c288df3">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm annoying because... : I've already managed to annoy half the people I know today.  Don't worry :)
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<3
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:c3dcbfcc-1634-427e-a5da-a4dc7d4cd468">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm annoying because... : Good to know.  :)  It drives H crazy .  Interestingly, the fact that he never ever sings (like, not even in the car when his favorite song is playing) drives ME crazy.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    BF will do karokoe or sing in the car anytime.  He has a good voice too, but he has stage fright so I can't get him to do theater with me.   Just as well, I will never join him in a hockey game.

Anniversary

• Options
    I talk a lot...and then talk some more.  Its sometimes hard for me to remember to just shut up and listen.

I'm also a lazy procrastinator who doesn't like to unpack.  I have a half unpacked suitcase still  in my closet from a work trip last week.  Plus I have two pairs of jeans that need to go to the seemstress but I'm too lazy to walk there so they continue to be too long to wear.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:bf9e390f-999b-48bc-85d0-609a1ed0dbd9">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I talk a lot...and then talk some more.  Its sometimes hard for me to remember to just shut up and listen.</strong> I'm also a lazy procrastinator who doesn't like to unpack.  I have a half unpacked suitcase still  in my closet from a work trip last week.  Plus I have two pairs of jeans that need to go to the seemstress but I'm too lazy to walk there so they continue to be too long to wear.
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]

THAT'S my problem with listening.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:c3dcbfcc-1634-427e-a5da-a4dc7d4cd468">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm annoying because... : Good to know.  :)  It drives H crazy .  Interestingly, the fact that he never ever sings (like, not even in the car when his favorite song is playing) drives ME crazy.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I randomly burst into song sometimes too, Elle.  It would drive me nuts if FI didn't ever sing along to songs...his pitch is terrible (our dog barks every time he sings) but I love how happy he is when he is singing (until said dog barks and he realizes he is off key).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:06ca4cb5-d73c-4236-9fec-950498f795f2">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a slob. I'm a bad influence; I always try to convince H to stop studying and come talk/watch TV/drink with me.<strong> I burst into song often and for no apparent reason.
    </strong>Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

This is a good thing! I wish I had someone in my life who did this.

I'm annoying because I talk over people if I'm excited. I'm trying to stop, and BF is helping me, but it's a terribly rude habit.
  • Options
    I fee like roadtrips would be quite fun with all you ladies who like to burst into song.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:efa9b48c-e417-4180-9782-69ec923ba02d">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I fee like roadtrips would be quite fun with all you ladies who like to burst into song.
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]

Road trips with me are a friggin blasty blast. I'm a huge nerd, have a very ecletic music taste, drive like a crazy person, and can make any road trip fun :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:6e9a7fd5-e14b-4530-b458-4f13ff159986">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm annoying because... : Road trips with me are a friggin blasty blast. I'm a huge nerd, have a very ecletic music taste, drive like a crazy person, and can make any road trip fun :-)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Irish,  I usually am always taking road trips that end in GR.  Maybe I'll just have to pick you up on my next trip and we can cruise Beltline.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I'm pretty much perfect so I have nothing to add.

Tongue out
  • Options
    I'm annoying because I'm definitely bossy. I try to do it in a nice way, and I compromise as much as I can with BF, but once I've decided we're doing something, I will make sure we do it. I also regularly assign him with tasks - but at least I try to reward him with fancy beer and...other things.

I'm annoying because I'm messy. My clothes are regularly EVERYWHERE, as are my magazines and books. I'm trying to improve.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-annoying-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a853dded-9906-4543-9375-7a04461f4d9aPost:3ed47964-3198-4124-a805-52c7e428e70c">Re: I'm annoying because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry guys, I'm pretty much perfect so I have nothing to add.
    Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

How annoying!

Did anyone see New Girl last week? When she was like "HOW rude!" and the youth thought she was hilarious? "Did I do thaaat?"
  • Options
    I'm too wishy-washy. Can never make up my mind. (See I had to put it two different ways!)

I also interrupt people talking (usually because they remind me of something I feel I have to say at that precise moment).

I half listen to H. He'll tell me something and then a month later, I'll tell him the same thing.

I'm very long-winded. A two minute story takes 10 minutes for me. My friends call it "play-by-play."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards