Not Engaged Yet
Options

When is he going to buy it for me already?

He keeps saying "soon." When he "has the money." I know I should just be grateful he wants to buy it for me, and that I should just be patient, but I can't help but drive myself crazy about it. I bookmarked it, and I open the link CONSTANTLY and just stare at it. I can't wait for it to be in my possession. For it to be mine. It's soooo gorgeous.

I am, of course, talking about my Coach bag.

Re: When is he going to buy it for me already?

• Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Link plz.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dangit! You had me.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want it!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, that's niice.

The ship we were on for our honeymoon had a Coach store, so I picked me up 2 more purses and a snazzy Coach umbrella.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_going-buy-already?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aaf6d366-6d09-4b4d-b5fd-38e835342afaPost:0a27769f-e875-4e1c-ba25-03b780f950e1">Re: When is he going to buy it for me already?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, that's niice. <strong>The ship we were on for our honeymoon had a Coach store</strong>, so I picked me up 2 more purses and a snazzy Coach umbrella.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

JEALOUS. I would have lived in that store. I have a pair of Coach sneakers that I love to death. I'm a Coach hoar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need more money for coach things. When I win the lottery, I am buying a few coach purses...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This will be my first Coach bag. I can't wait to pop my cherry with it. Erm, my Coach cherry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_going-buy-already?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aaf6d366-6d09-4b4d-b5fd-38e835342afaPost:584993f5-62c6-40a6-b70a-4316d796ab07">Re: When is he going to buy it for me already?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: When is he going to buy it for me already? : JEALOUS. I would have lived in that store. I have a pair of Coach sneakers that I love to death. I'm a Coach hoar.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

<div>It was a decent size store and was pretty much awesome.  Plus no tax!</div>

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    Ooh...that's pretty! I love the colors! And yes....you really had me going too.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pfft. I knew you were messing with us. Love the sherbet-like colors.
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for not making this another post about getting engaged. I was about to flip my shiit if I read another of those.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I love that purse!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not big on purses, but even I'm drooling over that one. 

I'd be so worried about getting a white purse dirty though! 
    Daisypath Vacation tickers 4 Leaf Clover
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I fell for it! I love coach bags.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    ...and now I'm going to stay up way too late looking at Coach purses. Thanks GPB! Tongue out
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    edited December 2011
    That's a pretty purse, GPB. I like the bright, pastel colors. I have a pair of Coach shoes that I like quite a bit. I got them since I'm trying to make my wardrobe more professional. They were on clearance, so I couldn't pass them up.

. I like that they have a wedge heel, so they add height without being completely uncomfortable.

• Options
    SCogs18SCogs18 member
    edited December 2011
    OP- I know it says you are from New York, but my family vacations on Myrtle Beach, SC most summers and there is a Coach Outlet there!!  If you ever make a trip down south the outlet is amazing!  Anything Coach I own comes from there because you can get some great deals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    MPayne14MPayne14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_going-buy-already?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aaf6d366-6d09-4b4d-b5fd-38e835342afaPost:0d869d3f-fa65-41d9-a993-b1799989a63e">Re: When is he going to buy it for me already?</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'd be so worried about getting a white purse dirty though! 
    Posted by Sparrow87[/QUOTE]

<div>My friend's parents attempted to buy her love with LV bags our senior year. They came with their own special protectors to place on the ground/the seat next to you or wherever so it doesn't get dirty. Dunno if Coach is the same, but probably.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just linked to the site for the picture. I'm not sure if that site has real Coach bags, given that it's only $68 and ships from Hong Kong...
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    There will be a Coach Factory Online sale later today, I got the heads up email from them last night, I will post the link when I have it. They had 1 of these earlier in the year, I got 3 bags for $350 total (got my mom a mother's day present & splurged on a crossbody bag & summer bag for myself haha).  There are some really great deals on there!! They prob won't have their newest line but more classic/past seasons bags & wallets. I don't think there were shoes or other accessories but I could be wrong!! Anyways, I'll post a PSA as soon as I have the email with the link for anyone who's intersted in shopping or just browsing Laughing

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What a nice gift to yourself, Lauren! I was going to buy the bag for myself when I graduate, but BF wants to buy it. So now I will buy myself a Marc Jacobs watch. Curse me and my expensive tastes. Thanks for the heads up, Rdr!
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooooh, very pretty!  I need a new purse.  So I'm just going to covet yours. :)
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    drool....

I found the PERFECT purse, on clearance BUT FMIL talked me out of it and now I regret it. I have a brown tote that I've carried almost regularly for about 4 years, I've never found the perfect replacement but this one would have been "the one". CURSES FMIL and her "frugal-ness"
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    GAAAH....I wants it.....I don't usually like coach purses, but that one... *drool*
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    LOL, when I read the title I actually had a moment of, "I wonder if it's, like, Coach or something..." because that is what I sit and obsess over WAY more than engagement rings lol.

That bag is GORGEOUS. I want one now too....
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    LOVE it! I just got a new one and I am in love.

I went to the outlets and was in there for about an hour trying to decide. I got this one:

It was $298 originally, marked down to $219, with %50 off because it was clearance, and then %30 off coupon they gave me when I walked in. It was $80 total. I was so pumped and even BF goes "Wow that was a good deal, I'll give ya that!

Now I need to find a wallet that matches. I searched that site you posted with no luck.. hmm.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_going-buy-already?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aaf6d366-6d09-4b4d-b5fd-38e835342afaPost:71ae9b53-c1a9-4aa6-85c4-149d0b3871f0">Re: When is he going to buy it for me already?</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOVE it! I just got a new one and I am in love. I went to the outlets and was in there for about an hour trying to decide. I got this one: It was $298 originally, marked down to $219, with %50 off because it was clearance, and then %30 off coupon they gave me when I walked in. It was $80 total. I was so pumped and even BF goes "Wow that was a good deal, I'll give ya that! Now I need to find a wallet that matches. I searched that site you posted with no luck.. hmm.
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

Jealous!! That was an awesome deal, CDE! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know if Distinct Coach Bags (where I got the picture from) sells REAL, authentic bags? I can't believe that bag is only $68.
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Hmm I've never actually heard of it but I'd be cautious because it doesn't say anywhere on the site that their bags are authentic or anything like that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards