Not Engaged Yet

Good morning

TK sucks the big one, as we all know. 

I posted in Lauren's "NEY Associations" thread & when I refreshed all the threads from the last 3 days were disappeared. I thought it was fun so perhaps we can try to keep it going & maybe TK will give it back? CLICKY

Also, if JordanL1221 is here, I posted in your intro thread as well before TK got hungry, I really want to hear about your 7 cruises: CLICKY

I am hungover today. Patron shots on a Wednesday are not a good look for me. My Devils lost game 1 last night so I'm a little bummed too. Just a little though. 

Re: Good morning

• I'm SO excited! We are sending our invites to the printer today!!!

I have so much friggin' work to do, that I can't even bring myself to get started.

On to my NEY associations...

• Rach, I think TK just hates you.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so mad excited because at 1:30 this morning, I got an eMail from my best friend saying that he's coming to visit us for a week in July!! I haven't seen him since October because he lives out in Seattle, so this is a huge thing for me :D.

In other news, today is annual evaluations day at work :|.

• I slipped on the bathroom tile today, so my backside and one leg is black and blue.  it hurts to sit.  it hurts to walk.  it really hurts to stand up from my chair. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ab00240f-7776-44b1-8a99-c1ce49920bb7Post:032a3949-985d-4a94-8fe7-7100b10c98a1">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I slipped on the bathroom tile today, so my backside and one leg is black and blue.  it hurts to sit.  it hurts to walk.  it really hurts to stand up from my chair. 
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

AW!
  • This post just showed up now for the first time today.... grr.  Off to pick up my new car yay!

Hopefully by the hangover has gotten better rdr.  We will both be heading in Newark on Saturday night you, for the devils game & the concert the BF is taking me to is at NJPAC.

Anniversary

• I'm tired....  but I'm also excited. I must be an AW on another post...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards