RDR's post is making me drool this morning. There's a lot of cookie talk going on over there! My family never did the "day of cookie baking" growing up, but now I have my FMIL and she is a WONDERFUL baker. So this leads me to some very important questions for you ladies. Seriously, I must know!
1. What is your favorite holiday cookie?
2. Do you bake for the holidays or leave it to someone else?
3. What is your least favorite holiday cookie?
4. Is there something other than cookies that you make this time of year?
5. Do you believe in the theory that you're either one or the other: baker or cook? If so, which are you?
6. Do you have a memory of trying to catch Santa as a kiddo? Tell me a story...