Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Monday

13»

Re: Happy Monday

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-monday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b05bda5d-9b24-4c71-b0e5-21ecea008fd0Post:2960121c-5966-41c4-b4b9-5fbcac051234">Re: Happy Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Allusive, that sounds like a fantastic weekend.  Although, just checking, by drunk tank, you mean, jail?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Technically...I'm not sure if it's "jail". He was held at the police station for about 12 hours. It's basically a locked room with about 15 beds apparently. FI said it was absolutely disgusting and full mostly of homeless people. Apparently a whole bridal party (bride and groom included) was there as well, but I don't know any more on that story.
  • Options
    wow, I missed a bunch this morning!

Polka - I can't believe your big day is finally coming. I know it's been a long time coming, but hopefully it was worth the wait and it will be all the more meaningful and special because of it!

MSU - Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you...and I can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    Woooo. Okay, NOW it can be a "Happy Monday" for me since I just made my biggest sale ever. Thank god. This month was going super slow for me but this just helped out a LOT and thus I can chill out a tiny bit and stop totally stressing (for at least a day or two).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards