Not Engaged Yet
Options

This is what happens when you are a High School Health/Phys Ed teacher...

You get tests back with fun drawings like this!

My friend is a Phys Ed/Heath teacher and this is what one of her students turned in. She said "I love the creativity, but really did not need all the details."
Oh, she said I could steal and share LOL
Aaaaaaaaand DISCUSS!
"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: This is what happens when you are a High School Health/Phys Ed teacher...

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    That is one nasty looking penis.  I assume that is supposed to be the result of an STI/STD?
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!

My BFF is a speech and debate teacher. On a test, one of her students answered the question with "I don't know the answer, but Mrs. Wolfe is hot!"

She gave him credit. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Sorry, yes. It was 'describe symptoms of gonorrhea'.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Nice what better way to describe than a drawing?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_this-is-what-happens-when-you-are-a-high-school-healthphys-ed-teacher?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b37fd42d-83b0-4b61-b65e-00a363f48712Post:1e339e77-24cd-4e19-a88d-669d7a8103a7">Re: This is what happens when you are a High School Health/Phys Ed teacher...</a>:
    [QUOTE]BWAHAHAHAHA!! My BFF is a speech and debate teacher. On a test, one of her students answered the question with "I don't know the answer, but Mrs. Wolfe is hot!" <strong>She gave him credit. </strong>
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

lol

re: OP-I'm reminded of Seth in <em>Superbad</em>.
  • Options
    Oh my.  I just had had flash backs of 9th grade health class STI slide show of diseased genitals...barf!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards