Not Engaged Yet
Options

SNOMG

Well- I'll be heading into work soon in the snow.
So pretty- but so frustrating.

I leave you with these:

Although I do have to admit- in the year I lived in New England- I didn't see anyone freaking out about the snow. Although- my mother said that the West Coast would freak out about the amount of snow in New England. My mom would call me in a panic and I would be like, "Hm...? What? It's snowing? No big deal."

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: SNOMG

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_snomg-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b6231613-9121-42c3-a4e7-0cd3ac63fd49Post:2457222d-8e3d-4f92-a6a5-0389cfd61cb8">SNOMG</a>:
    [QUOTE] Although I do have to admit- in the year I lived in New England- I didn't see anyone freaking out about the snow. Although- my mother said that the West Coast would freak out about the amount of snow in New England. My mom would call me in a panic and I would be like, "Hm...? What? It's snowing? No big deal."
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

True story - if you DO freak out about snow over here (i.e. post a FB status about it) you get flamed for living in NE and whining about snow. What can I say, we're all assholes.
  • Options
    I miss snow (sometimes). It's going to be 70 here today. While I'd like to say the nice weather gets old, it really doesn't. What sucks is sitting in your freezing cold office looking out at the nice weather and wishing you could open a window, or ditch work altogether!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Im glad its you and not me :) hehe we are having highs near 40 all weekend which is not normal averages are normally in the 20s, but hey ill take 40s in February!

• Options
    I kind of wish we had a big snow storm so I could be lazy on the couch the whole weekend.  I mean, I plan on doing that anyways but it'd be nice to have an excuse for it :)

• Options
    Maybe I'll get lucky and Snowmageddon will pop up at the end of March this year in DC.  You know, so all of DC can shut down and I'll be required to stay in bed and read with BF.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_snomg-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b6231613-9121-42c3-a4e7-0cd3ac63fd49Post:82e7fd43-1292-4eef-a224-7b98f458e187">Re: SNOMG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe I'll get lucky and Snowmageddon will pop up at the end of March this year in DC.  You know, so all of DC can shut down and I'll be required to stay in bed and read with BF.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Lucky! NJ might shut down but my office NEVER does.  Even during the blizzard last year, I was here.  It was a state of emergency & there was no public transportation but I was here.  I don't appreciate snow during the week like most people haha</div>

• Options
    Lunar, I love all of those. Living in Michigan, you'd think people have the memory of a goldfish. We get snow EVERY WINTER (except for this one!) and people freak out for like the first two months of it. The city I live in is horrible about snow removal and maintenance though, so there is a legitimate problem. It's actually worse when there's 1-4" because they don't do anything. If it actually snows a lot, they'll clear it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I freak out when it snows...
  • Options
    SO true!!!  Here I am from the West Coast and people CANNOT Drive in the SNOW!  Everyone freaks the hell out!  We don't even get that much snow and people freak.  Those are pretty funny though.  I liked the last one!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I am pissed about the snow. I was supposed to drive down to BF's house today but now I doubt that can happen. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards