Not Engaged Yet

Re: Talk about BSC Future MIL at it's finest...

• Options
    Holy shiiiit.  That's insane! I hope that doesn't happen to my bf and I with HIS mom.  She's an attention whore.  Everything has to be about her even when it's not about her.  Ohh boy...I think maybe we should just elope, eliminate the FMIL bsc!
  • Options
    I'm afraid that my crazy as fuq grandmother is going to be the one to ruin our wedding. I keep begging Tyler for elopement or a courthouse wedding, but he's having none of it.

• Options
    That is pretty much my worst fears with my mother come true.

• Options
    I have to be so grateful that my family as well as BF's family are sane!  I don't know how I would deal if that were the case.

Anniversary

• Options
    I don't know how I would deal with it either! At least they are happily married now. The picture of them is so adorable :)
  • Options
    I find it strange that he took to Reddit of all places.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank the heavens that my parents live in MI and his parents live in WI and we live in DC. Pretty sure something small and tropical is just what we need. And everyone is happy we live together, instead of God being upset the general reaction has been "bout time!" :)
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Wow, that's insane. I know living together before getting married can be a touchy subject for some families (mine and bf's included), but to basically force a lunch break quickie courthouse wedding...wow. 
  • Options
    Uh yeah..that's pretty much why my mom will not be invited or involved in anything wedding related, especially after how she acted at my college graduation.  I can only imagine her antics at a wedding!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_talk-about-bsc-future-mil-at-its-finest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b6a8e375-efc4-45ba-809f-05db54e286e1Post:a0a7443d-62d8-4388-8e2b-26e3f2bb46ea">Re: Talk about BSC Future MIL at it's finest...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh yeah..that's pretty much why my mom will not be invited or involved in anything wedding related, especially after how she acted at my college graduation.  I can only imagine her antics at a wedding!
    Posted by doubleSS07[/QUOTE]

<div>Story time pl0x.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_talk-about-bsc-future-mil-at-its-finest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b6a8e375-efc4-45ba-809f-05db54e286e1Post:b23da670-b56d-4da6-a220-4b105faba72b">Re: Talk about BSC Future MIL at it's finest...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I find it strange that he took to Reddit of all places.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>I've come to notice that Reddit is where a lot (A LOT) of people take their problems. Probably because their issues will be seen by thousands of people in a matter of minutes if it is even remotely interesting. And considering the demographic of Reddit users, a lot of people can relate. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards