Not Engaged Yet

Saturday Survey

2»

Re: Saturday Survey

• AlleyCat - I get along really well with most of my family.  My relationship with my mom has been a bit of a roller coaster ride over the past 10 years, and I'm not quite as close to my dad as I would like to be, but no family dynamic is perfect, right?  I get along great with my brothers, and I have some fantastic aunts, uncles, and cousins.  I think I have a pretty good relationship with H's family, too.  There have been some ups and downs, but really I can't complain.  My in-laws are great people.

Puzzle - Umm...  when I was in high school, my friend and I snuck onto the school in the middle of the night and TPed the courtyard.  I don't remember why we thought it was a good idea.  I was a total rule-abiding Hermione except for that one night.  We got caught and had to pick up trash in the parking lot after school every day for a week.

Buggle - Probably Emme1036.  Or MrsHPotter.  :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:35069f0d-06a4-4ad0-ba3b-a1388f54e236">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE] Puzzle - Umm...  when I was in high school, my friend and I snuck onto the school in the middle of the night and TPed the courtyard. <strong> I don't remember why we thought it was a good idea.</strong>  I was a total rule-abiding Hermione except for that one night.  We got caught and had to pick up trash in the parking lot after school every day for a week.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol that's how all great stories start. You may be a rule-abiding Hermoine, but if I remember correctly, Hermoine had her own moments that were a bit out of character.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards