Not Engaged Yet
Options

Daily update - Insanity

Hey ladies. So, I didn't do Insanity at my normal time this morning. I woke up before 4am with an insane headache. I called in sick to work and am sitting on the couch hanging out with the dogs. I'm icing my neck right now, hoping that it's a muscle issue, but who knows... we'll see if it works!

I'm hoping I can do the Insanity workout later this afternoon if I start feeling better.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Daily update - Insanity

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh noes! Feel better soon Tiger!
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone. Go away headache; Leave Tiger alone.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    JJsLadyJJsLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you don't feel good. T&P coming your way. Feel better!
    "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you." -Psalm 63:3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol LUNAR...

I've had Migraines for, well as long as I can remember. I've found the best thing is a heat patch on the shoulders, a cold rag on the forehead, Indomethacin (its my migraine meds, but 4 Advil should do the trick) and a very dark room.

I hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but at least you're taking care of it rather than trying to jump around with an insane headache. I hope it goes away soon!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hoping you feel better soon Tiger! Glad you took the day off work...get some R&R!
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Usually I'd work from home, but it was bad enough that I didn't even feel like making that effort. Right now I'm catching up on 'Bachelor Pad,' then I'm going to take a couple Excedrin and go back to bed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Feel better Tiger!!

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh bummer! I hope you feel better!

And btw I wanted to tell you that I had a dream somewhat about you last night. It was more about me attempting to do Insanity and I kept telling myself that I couldn't take a break yet because tiger didn't and she would be disappointed lol

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yuck Yuck Yuck..feel better. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards