Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!

For those ladies who haven't seen them on Facebook, we got our e-pics done yesterday and our photog already got 15 sneak peaks back to us. We had a blast and our photographers are awesome. We met at the library because it was supposed to be bad weather, but we ended up being able to go to the park too. Usually they only shoot for about an hour, but we were having a good time and they wanted to take more pics so we ended up going for a little over 2 and they took over 1000 photos total. I am super happy with our decision to go with them and can't wait for them to shoot our wedding. So here are the photos!

ETA: Also, if you have a suggestion for which one to use for our Save the Dates, fire away!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!

• Options
    I love them!!!  So beautiful!  Your photogragher did a great job!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    You guys look awesome!  I love them!

The first one is my favorite, I think.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-e-pic-sneak-peaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ba8ef14b-0e97-46b9-b5b3-215402b627aaPost:35256513-b46d-4bcd-8dbb-1977dbba4436">Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys look awesome!  I love them! The first one is my favorite, I think.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks. It's my favorite too, but I don't think we'll use that one for an STD. We will probably pick one of the far away ones. The first one is a little more personal =)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love all of them, though I wouldn't use the one with you on the swing for your STDs :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-e-pic-sneak-peaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ba8ef14b-0e97-46b9-b5b3-215402b627aaPost:acdb1fa3-5be6-4da6-936e-265e08b88bf0">Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks! : Thanks. It's my favorite too, but I don't think we'll use that one for an STD. We will probably pick one of the far away ones. The first one is a little more personal =)
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree.

For STD purposes, I like the 4th and 5th ones down.
  • Options
    They look great, your photog did a great job capturing you two.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-e-pic-sneak-peaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ba8ef14b-0e97-46b9-b5b3-215402b627aaPost:98d5a421-356d-400d-84ca-dcc75a693632">Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love all of them, though<strong> I wouldn't use the one with you on the swing for your STDs :)</strong>
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, that one's a little goofy. We were just messing around and she got a picture of it.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like 6 and 8!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I love your pictures!!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! 
  • Options
    You are too cute! I really like them all. #5 would be cute for a STD
    5/27/12
  • Options
    I really love them and the style your photogs have. I think I like #5 for your STD. Any of them would be great though! : ) That's neat that you got to take a ton of photos and were able to get some outdoor shots taken too!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-e-pic-sneak-peaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ba8ef14b-0e97-46b9-b5b3-215402b627aaPost:48339fed-6cc3-4886-81fa-0ec5b3a1a579">Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really love them and the style your photogs have. I think I like #5 for your STD. Any of them would be great though! : ) That's neat that you got to take a ton of photos and were able to get some outdoor shots taken too!
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with our photogs. They pretty much feel like they would be our friends outside of work.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-e-pic-sneak-peaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ba8ef14b-0e97-46b9-b5b3-215402b627aaPost:24a03ac1-d730-4ed7-bd49-c041bb322d88">Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: E-Pic Sneak Peaks! : Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with our photogs. They pretty much feel like they would be our friends outside of work.
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

That's awesome and it will make getting your wedding day photos easier too, I'll bet. More comfortable and natural at least. I can't wait to see your wedding day photos now too! : )
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I love them all, but I really love #1 & #5

Anniversary

• Options
    I love them all. I LOVE the first one on the swing, but I agree- it's a bit personal. I like the one of you two on the pier with your backs to the camera. 
  • Options
    I love the first one and I really like the one of the 2 of you standing in what looks like the woods.  Great job with the pictures!

• Options
    Great pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holy shiz...you are cute as a freaking button! Love love love
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    These are all great! You guys are so photogenic! I have no suggestions about STD's b/c I would use any of them. There's no such thing as too personal to me!! Haha!
  • Options
    I love all of them! Beautiful pics!

• Options
    I love all of them but I think the 3rd and 10th would be best for STDs. I wish our engagements pics came out as good as yours. Our photographer was horrible... but they still came out cute. 
  • Options
    Wow! These all came out great. I think they'd all be cute on a STD.
  • Options
    I love the first black and white one (#3 I think). That's the one I would use for a STD. I'm actually not a huge fan of using #5 for a STD because even though it's a nice shot it's not particularly unique or anything.

• Options
    So pretty!! You and your FI make an adorable couple. And you have a BA photog. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards