Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'd just like to say thanks... (Not GBCK lol)

So, I have been coming here more recently to tame my BSC. With BF being not so subtle about doing things with the ring and my family and their friends' constantly asking me when I think its going to happen, its hard not to think too much into EVERYTHING.

But, with the support and talking down from you ladies I have been able to relax with BF and enjoy our relationship just as it is in the moment. It has seriously led to me be more assertive in the sexy time area and our sexy life and intimacy have shot through the roof in the last few weeks.

Seriously, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I don't know what I would do without you all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'd just like to say thanks... (Not GBCK lol)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for sexytime.
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo for more improved sexy time! And for being able to not think about it and relax and enjoy the moment! I actually thought this was going to be a post saying, "Thanks, but I have to leave", lol. So I'm very happy it wasn't!!

And I want to add my thanks to this too because I don't know what I'd do/have done if I didn't have you guys to talk to when my real life friends/family drive me crazy or just don't understand!!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hell no ladies... I am not going anywhere! You're my bitches and I freaking love you guys!!! Last night was just super awesome with BF in regards to sexy time and I felt like it was you guys pushing me to live in the moment more with BF.

If he knew it was because of you guys he'd send you all huge bouquets of flowers, because he is awesome like that. So in his honor there is one here for each of you :)

ETA: That bold part sounded super creepy when I re-read it lol... Sorry, but I do not think about you guys during sexy time : / lol. I meant that Because of you guys I'm more relaxed with BF and being relaxed is probably why we had great sexy time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought this was a goodbye too!  Glad it wasn't, also congrats on the sexy time achievements...yay for sexy time! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *HUGS*

=D

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You're very welcome.  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards