Not Engaged Yet

Oops...

So, I think I missed that it's a thing to introduce yourself via a new thread. Sorry for betraying the local ettiquette. >_<

Anyway, hello! I'm CSquared. I posted up in the Getting To Know You thread, but in summary: BF and I are 22. I'm an administrative assistant at the most boring job I've ever had (literally, I need to invent things to do for the majority of my work day) and am finishing my pre-reqs for nursing school by night. He's an engineering student, and he's the bomb. :) I rock-climb, read and write, cook and bake, and hope to pick up some musical talent at some point (dream instrument: the dulcimer!). I'm not very snarky...my apologies. And I think this board looks like fun!

Gonna go look around a bit, instead of being sensible and doing homework. Thanks for reading!
Cheers, Cara Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Oops...

• edited January 2012
    Welcome to the board, CSquared! :)

Your boyfriend wouldn't happen to go to Georgia Tech, would he? Seems like every engineer I know goes/went there, lol.
  • Oh hey, you're in Bmore.

I'm normally in DC.  You, me and Jen should get wine together.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Favorite cheese? Do you cook?

www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Hellooo! What are your favorite TV shows you are currently watching?

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Have you read The Hunger Games?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Hi!  My FI is an engineer too.  What type is yours?

Favorite kind of potatoes? 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• CSquared61CSquared61 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Awww, yay for warm receptions!

Hellotarra - sorry, not a wine drinker, cheap or otherwise. I am, however, a Diet Coke enthusiast with the occasional Corona on the side.

HULU - negatory on the Georgia Tech. He is at UMBC and cannot graduate soon enough!

Bsidebella - hopefully some of the following appeal: Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Wife Swap/Trading Spouses, My Fair Wedding (HUGEHUGEHUGE guilty pleasure), and whatever Chris is watching (usually Ax Men, Swamp People, Pawn Stars, etc.).

NurseyK - mozzarella (except for the fact that is impossible to spell from memory), and I have a passionate dislike for feta. I do cook, except for scrambled eggs, which I can never seem to prepare successfully.

Audrewuh - love The Hunger Games! And I'm actually looking forward to the movie (not dreading it like I was the Stephanie Plum series).

Ravenray - he's a mechanical engineer, UGH! Nothing against the profession, but I definitely hold a grudge against our uni's program (it is AWFUL). How about your FI? And I just like potatoes. Especially when they are fried and dripping with ketchup.
    Cheers, Cara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards