Not Engaged Yet

if you like museums...

then check this out!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/

2 free tickets to a museum of your choice on Sept. 24, 2011.

Re: if you like museums...

• edited December 2011
    Thank you! I didn't know there was a museum of Russina Icons in MA, but now I have to go.
    Rampaging bears are the answer to all of our cultural missteps
  • edited December 2011
    Liv, you sound so more and more like someone I know hahaha. Same city and all, but I'm guessing it's all just coincidence and you're simply awesome.

I also like tours of historical places. If you live in a big city there are usually charities that put on house tours in the fall. I'm looking forward to finding one in Boston, RI, and my hometown. I use them as inspiration for my place!
  • edited December 2011
    Liv - that's why we're going to a science museum for ours!  lots of interaction and learning going on, not just browsing.  we get bored easily at traditional museums. 
  • wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE museums! Although my mom has worked in one since I was a little kid and I pretty much grew up wandering through the art galleries and the science hall.

I'm a member of the local museum so I go for "free" anyway (well, paid in advance, haha)

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allusive- You and I should go to the botanical gardens! It's on the list!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011

Liv-  I should probably view sigs but it takes so long to scroll through haha. I've been meaning to add a photo to mine but find I'm not savvy enough.

Sunbird - Your wedding is so close!

• edited December 2011
    Liv. I have never had the pleasure :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_like-museums?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd77ce02-1cf8-49e3-aea6-feb3bcafc75dPost:f42b7ec4-0595-46b1-a321-db2b73a332cd">Re: if you like museums...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: if you like museums... :   <strong>My wedding is in a train depot museum!  Double wielding.
    </strong>Posted by sunbird627[/QUOTE]

This is epic! Follow up: Have you seen the Station Agent? Tis my favorite movie
  • edited December 2011
    I obviously can't quote pictures, but LOL to Liv and posting your sig pic =P
    5/27/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards