Not Engaged Yet
Options

I LOVE MY SS!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Yes, I am THAT excited about Bridesmaids & my microwave s'mores maker!!!! 

I cannot wait to watch (I think I have to get Sean to watch too, have your SO's seen it & liked it???) & make s'mores!! I know exactly what I'm doing Friday when I get home from work :) 

Now.... Come out, come out wherever you are :)

Re: I LOVE MY SS!!!!!!

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So cool!!!

FI watched it with me and he actually thought it was funnier than I did lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I made BF watch Bridesmaids with me, and he thought it was hilarious (although he still doesn't like to admit it).
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    All I have to say is Holy Helllfire SS's!!! :) I am working on mine, but it's gonna take me a little bit. It won't be sent out for at least another week! Ya'll are making me look bad!!! LOL
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Awesome :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Irish - I'm with you.  I refuse to send a Christmas present before Thanksgiving, so my SS will be receiving her gift in another week or so.  :)
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I was hoping to send mine out today but I didn't get around to it.  

Soon though & I'm so excited :)

I love this whole SS thing!!! 

But... I wanna know who sent me these lovely gifts!!

• Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_love-ss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd83de98-742a-42f7-96b8-32f8b43dbb69Post:ee702297-f893-428f-bec9-74e59de9f459">Re: I LOVE MY SS!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Irish - I'm with you.  I refuse to send a Christmas present before Thanksgiving, so my SS will be receiving her gift in another week or so.  :)
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol, one holiday at a time!! LOL. I'm going to enjoy some wine tonight and see what I can put together :) </div>
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm not even thinking about this until December... Don't worry though, SS, you will get it before December 15!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What a great gift!!  Your SS did a god job!
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome RDR!  You had a totally awesome SS!

My SS isn't getting anything for a couple more weeks.  I got shiit to do first.  Like, get through this week  :)
    I french with my man
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A s'more maker?! Awesome!!!

My SS is going to have to wait a bit...I don't have monies right now cus I just paid off a few bills but hopefully I'll be sending it out in a week or so, LOL, so she'll get hers in December =D

rdr those are excellent gifts!!!

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Guilty!

I'm so glad you like them. Sorry I was boring and just bought right off your list. I was worried I wouldn't have time to shop, so I just went with Amazon and my free Prime shipping.  =)

Let us know how the smores maker works!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So awesome, and BF really enjoyed Bridesmaids :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome gifts! My BF does not really care for "chick flicks" which I thought Bridesmaids was going to be but he really thought it was funny! I don't know if he'd admit it to his friends lol but he liked it!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_love-ss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd83de98-742a-42f7-96b8-32f8b43dbb69Post:3ce137db-f4f8-410a-9c23-87fc0d98ad04">Re: I LOVE MY SS!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guilty! I'm so glad you like them. Sorry I was boring and just bought right off your list. I was worried I wouldn't have time to shop, so I just went with Amazon and my free Prime shipping.  =) Let us know how the smores maker works!
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't you dare say sorry! I seriously love them. I really loved Bridesmaids & I was going to ask for it for Christmas & the s'mores maker is just so so cool, I can't wait to try it out!!</div><div>
    </div><div>THANK YOU LEIA!!!</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards