Not Engaged Yet
Options

Losing my motivation

I was really good about exersising every day with the 30 day shred, but after I got to phase 2, I slipped. It was partially the exercises being challenging, and partially Jillian Micheal's honking laugh making me want to punch something. I'm now stuck in a phase 1 limbo that I cant even be bothered to do everyday. I've already gained back a few pounds. I'm looking for a new workout DVD to try, any suggestions???

Re: Losing my motivation

• Options
    meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the firm
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what kind of workout you're looking for, but my cousin does something called Turbo Jam with Chalene (she has other dvds too) and she says they are a blast, they're challenging, and you're dripping when you're done, but you have fun because it's kinda like dancing. I haven't done them, but she doesn't seem to be as annoying as Jillian either.

Then if you want something more intense (and more costly) there's always P90x and Insanity. I'd definitely recommend P90x before Insanity though.

Zumba dvds are fun too, also a dancing thing. I didn't get into it all that much, but I'm not a dancer, so I had a hard time coordinating the moves. Plus, I got Insanity around that time, so I was more excited to try that out. I might give Zumba another shot.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweet, thanks for the suggestions! Adding to the download list :)
  • Options
    karlee4everkarlee4ever member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have done the firm in the past. It is not anything like p90x. But it works and there are lots of different videos. You just need light and medium weights. It toned me up pretty fast
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards