Not Engaged Yet
Options

If anybody else is bored and hanging around...

2»

Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_if-anybody-else-is-bored-and-hanging-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5fa635e-7431-4817-b5dd-f491254c75c2Post:69e517c3-d117-42d5-82cf-901ce0590c13">Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around... : Yeah, maybe...  if I hadn't just found out that I owe $1200 to the Toll Road Authority in Houston, I would be a little more liberal with the budget. So lame.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    What?  Why?  Have you been skipping the toll fee?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_if-anybody-else-is-bored-and-hanging-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5fa635e-7431-4817-b5dd-f491254c75c2Post:0dad4ea5-e481-4777-a06c-dc030061edbc">Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around... : What?  Why?  Have you been skipping the toll fee?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

No.  Apparently my tag just stopped working at some point, and I never noticed because I just had it on auto-draft.  Now, 8 months later, my dad is getting a court notice (because my car is still in my dad's name) and I have to pay up.  All the missed tolls, plus a $15 service charge for each one.  Super super super lame.
  • Options

Oh ouch!  I am sorry.  Well we can commiserate together because I owe Switzerland like 500 swiss Francs which is like 1,000 bucks here I think.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    That really sucks Elle.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_if-anybody-else-is-bored-and-hanging-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5fa635e-7431-4817-b5dd-f491254c75c2Post:d42f1141-ba7c-4513-832f-d0c12f37b044">Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around...</a>:
    [QUOTE]That really sucks Elle.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

It does suck.  Thankfully my dad was understanding and didn't flip out at me when he got the notice in the mail.  He even paid the $200 that they demanded to put the debt on a payment plan.  So that helps.

Ray - why do you owe money in Switzerland?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_if-anybody-else-is-bored-and-hanging-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5fa635e-7431-4817-b5dd-f491254c75c2Post:72bf305c-84a8-4f8f-92c8-5991e9db5eeb">Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If anybody else is bored and hanging around... : It does suck.  Thankfully my dad was understanding and didn't flip out at me when he got the notice in the mail.  He even paid the $200 that they demanded to put the debt on a payment plan.  So that helps. Ray - why do you owe money in Switzerland?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    When I was living in Germany after high school I flew in and out of Switzerland.  Well I was there for longer then the amount of time you can stay in the EU without a visa but I thought I had resent it because I stayed in Ireland for two weeks.  Well it's every 6 months.  So when I tried to leave they put me in a room and told me I owed them money.  I still haven't paid it.  But I will if I ever want to fly through Swtizerland or visit again.  The stupid thing is I wasn't even in Swtizerland, I was in Germany.  Poop. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2012
    Here you go! Also, if you weren't intent on keeping it, what do you think about it being your something borrowed? When I put it on with my ring, it just matches so nicely :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    That's a wonderful offer, Tiger. I'll think about it and let you know? It's not really what I had in mind, but I really love it. So I'm torn. Blah.
  • Options
    Ok, no hurry! I'm obviously not using it for several more weeks :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I hate Houston toll roads! My FI was there for a couple weeks for a class and went through the toll. He tried to pay it before the $15 got added to each pass, but the person he talked to said you couldn't pay until it went through. (Got the $15 charge) Then you can't take them to court because they have their own little court which sucks big time. We know a lawyer that tried to get her tickets fixed and she finally just gave up. That stinks that you are having to go through this :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards