Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Friday the 13th ceremony

Ok so we are getting married next May 13th. I really like Friday the 13th and when I suggested it my fiance thought it was a great idea. I think I would like to have it tie into the theme of our wedding somehow but I have no clue how to do it. Our wedding colors are pink and silver and I'm pretty girly. we have oddball tastes but I'm not looking for a gothic wedding at all. Someone help me please!

Re: Friday the 13th ceremony

• Options
    Well Friday the 13th is meant to be scary or spooky so I honestly dont think there would be a way to tie that in. I would stick with your girly theme and not try to tie the scary theme in there.
  • Options
    Don't do a theme.

• Options
    http://www.corsinet.com/trivia/scary.html

This is a list of superstitions.  Not all have to be scary.  For instance the first one, acorn: An acorn should be carried to bring luck and ensure a long life.  You could do different "good" superstitions at each table and have a meaning as to what that means at each table.  These superstitions can be your centerpieces.  Not a crazy theme type, but something that ties it all together.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    you should look at offbeatbride.com
  • Options
    PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    Maybe at the tables you could have little trivia questions about different superstitions? I agree though, not a lot of ways to do it while staying girly.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the help. it's all i  really needed, and also helped with what we want to do on our centerpieces. I think they are great ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards