Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

sand ceremony

I can't remember what they are called. The middle comes out. Does any one know where I could get one?
Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Re: sand ceremony

• Options
  • Options
    I'm looking for a box that you pour the sand in to. I can't remember what its called though. The middle of the box comes out where you put the picture
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    Do you mean a sand ceremony shadow box?

• Options
    Oh, yes, shadow box. My FFIL is actually going to make one for us; I'm looking forward to seeing what he does! And we're going to do a trio of frames, the middle for sand only, and two for either side that we will later attach with hinges, and those are the ones we'll use for photos; that way, we don't have to worry about the logistics of making sure the photo is placed perfectly, or not getting ruined by the sand, or covering up a really cool sand pattern.

Something to think about!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards