Not Engaged Yet
Options

Open Letter Wednesday

Dear Washer/Dryer Repair Guy,

Please come by tomorrow morning and hopefully the washer/dryer will be fixed and usable.

Sincerely,
The girl who just wants a working washer/dryer

Dear rehearsal,

I'm so looking forward to you tonight!

Xmas Carol cast member

Dear Christmas,

Please get here soon.  I can't wait for the holidays.

Sincerely,
ME

Dear BF,

Thanks for being you and being so wonderful.  I can't wait for the holidays and Thanksgiving with our families next week.

Love,

Me

What about you?

Anniversary

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options
    Dear FI,

OMG. We're getting married in 6.5 months. How did that happen?! I can't wait to pick up our rings on Saturday and I'm so excited that my dress is in. I'm so happy right now and it's all because of you. You're amazing and I cannot wait to be your wife! 

• Options
    Dear BF,

Please go apply for your passport TODAY. We are leaving for our trip in exactly 8 weeks, and if you don't have your passport I am going to bring my best friend instead.

Sincerely,
    Very Frustrated GF

--------------------------

Dear Boss,

Your stupid call report is messed up. I know I made more calls than that because I keep track. I would never make that few calls. Fix your report.

Signed,
    Girl who is working harder than it looks

------------------------

Dear puppy,

Stop being such a mope with your harness on. You are staying on your leash until you stop searching for pieces of poop and dirt to eat. That is gross. The harness is your friend.

Love,
    Owner who only wants the best for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dear BF,

Please get better, this cold is kicking your butt.  I promise I'll make chicken soup tonight even though I HATE touching chicken on the bone

------------------------

Dear American Horror Story,

Please be awesome tonight

Sincerely,

Addicted

----------------------------

Dear Boss,

Please give me a good review.  Please acknowlege in some small way that I came in during a hurricane and I was one of the six out of a department of 300 + employees who showed up.  Please don't nit pick me like my past supervisor did.  Please give me some sort of raise.

Sincerely,

A good employee

-------------------------

Dear Thanksgiving,

Please be over with soon.  I have too many people coming over.  I've never cooked a turkey before.  I have too much on my plate (literally 10 side dishes, really????)

Sincerly,

I'm not Martha freaking Stewart, okay?

---------------------------

Dear Buddy the cat,

Please continue to be awesome

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Dear Liv,

Online dating is SO MUCH FUN - well, except for the wierdos (but they're the exception, not the rule) - so enjoy it! And share your stories if anything funny, cool, or exciting happens!!!

Sincerely,
    Girl who went on several dates with internet strangers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

rdr- I can't believe it, 6.5 months!! Time flies

Liv- I wish I could send you an unpacking fairy to help. I can't wait to see the place all decorated when you are done.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cb5c288c-38f7-43be-9c1c-fd2aee93b87ePost:b823a897-fa05-44e6-8264-b7614375d4a0">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]rdr- I can't believe it, 6.5 months!! Time flies Liv- I wish I could send you an unpacking fairy to help. I can't wait to see the place all decorated when you are done.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>And I lied. I'm under 6 months... I'm at about 5.5 months. Again, how did this happen.</div>

• Options
    Dear Liv, 

I think you're so totally amazing. That is all. 

Love,
    C

Dear Packers Fans, 

Please buy the tickets ASAP I just listed. DH and I have two sets to the same game (whoops, we both got each other the same anniversary present) and we can't afford to keep both. 

GO PACK GO!
    Future Mrs. Aaron Rodgers

Dear DH, 

I miss you. I can't wait for you to get back from all your travels. 2 weeks is too long. 

Love,
    Wifey

Dear Self, 

Get your butt in gear and do your work. If you want to graduate by spring you've got to haul  @ss

Kick in the pants, 
    Me
  • Options
    Dear Pursuit of Happiness,
    I'm writing to let you know I am continuing my work to obtain and maintain you. I've decided I need to write down my means of pursuing you and hope that will facilitate receiving you.
    Faithfully yours,
    J. W. F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Holiday Season!
    How nice to see you again! Let the overeating and socializing begin. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. I can't wait!
    Love,
    This Girl with stretch in her jeans and lots of long sleeved shirts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear writers and actors of New Girl,
    I love you.
    Sincerely,
    Jen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Tiger,
    How is the house selling going? What about the house hunt? The sooner we have a specific mailing address, the sooner I can map out travel time between houses and half way meeting points for eating, drinking, and shopping together. No pressure.

Best,
    Applicant for future bestie
  • Options
    lovelyheatherlovelyheather member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2012
    Dear SKP,

Thank you for suggesting Apothic wines.  I drank the red blend for dinner last night and it was delicious!

-A complete wino
    ---------------------------------------
    Dear work,

Please stop having every tiny access issue turn out to be related to some ginormous wide spread problem.  It is getting old quick.

-I'm tired and ready to go home now
    -------------------------------------------
    Dear Thanksgiving,

Please get here soon.  I am ready for pumpkin pie, 4 days off work and black friday shopping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear BF,
    Please drive faster and get here before I have to go to work.  I can't wait for you to get here!
    Love,
    Your very excited girlfriend

---

Dear Starbucks,
    Thanks for all the extra shifts, but I really hate working for you.  Also, working Black Friday is going to suck.
    Sincerely,
    Shift hoar

---

Dear Parents,
    I would come home for christmas if you would buy my ticket.  I wish you would offer, so I don't have to ask. 
    Love,
    Your poor, almost grown up daughter
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cb5c288c-38f7-43be-9c1c-fd2aee93b87ePost:90868dcc-d285-453e-9a3f-4e9f9b9d249a">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Packers Fans,  Please buy the tickets ASAP I just listed. DH and I have two sets to the same game (whoops, we both got each other the same anniversary present) and we can't afford to keep both.  GO PACK GO! Future Mrs. Aaron Rodgers Dear DH,  I miss you. I can't wait for you to get back from all your travels. 2 weeks is too
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

Umm to what game? Also, in the news, Rodgers is possibly engaged, I am sorry, I was saddened by the news also.

• Options
    Dear Hershey,

Really? You HAD to taunt me with the mint truffle kisses?

Sincerely,

My @$$ is going to hate me.

You are an awesome friend and I am so glad you said yes to be MOH. I cannot wait until our date night on Saturday!

Your Bff!

Thank you for finally deciding it is time to get Maggie a friend, I cannot wait to go look for puppies again tomorrow!

Love you!

• Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cb5c288c-38f7-43be-9c1c-fd2aee93b87ePost:672a33e4-7f68-43c2-a34b-51d2048d282a">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : Umm to what game? Also, in the news, Rodgers is possibly engaged, I am sorry, I was saddened by the news also.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]
    The Vikings game on December 2nd. Incidentally it is Aaron's birthday. :) <div>
    </div><div>Well, seeing as how I'm married, getting together with Aaron is just a fantasy anyway. He's so dreamy. Did you know he's very religious? Born-again-Christian type. I had no idea until recently. </div>
  • Options
    Dear BossMan,

Thank you for being understanding about me leaving. I love this company, and although sometimes, okay, most times, you drive me insane - I've learned a lot by working here. Thank you for not firing me on the spot, and being happy for me.

Now please right me a BA letter of recommendation :)

Love,
    Grateful employee

Dear maternal unit,

Bite my a$$. Telling your other daughter that you and I will never have a relationship unless I stop associating with my soon to be ex stepfather?? It's childish and redamndiculous. You don't let me be involved in your life, or in the life of my youngest sister - so of course I am going to associate with the person that does. Friends off. Seriously. I'm going to post on FB that I'm leaving and moving to FL since you won't bother to respond to my texts/phone calls/emails to tell you in person.

No love,

Pissed off and done with it daughter.

Dear Accounting Prof,

I take back what I said. You are an okay teacher. Pulling me aside last night in class after my emails back and forth letting you know the sh!tstorm that my life is, and giving me some extra credit work, and make-up work to do at home instead of going to every class - that was amazeballs. It almost made me cry. Thank  you. From the bottom of my math hating heart. <3

Love,
    Grateful and overwhelmed student

Dear FI,

I'm so excited to take this step in our adventure together. I love you more than words can say. <3

Although, you need to pitch in with packing, dude.

Love,
    FI
    Dear Job I have a Pre-interview phone call with,

Please love me. Hire me. I will be awesome, I promise.

Love,
    Beach bum itching to get back home.

Dear NEY,

I'd probably go insane without you ladies to vent to, and the advice, kick in the butt, love and support you all show - is beyond words.

I fully expect visitors all the time once I get settled in back in FL. Beaches, Sun, and alcohol?? I think yes.

<3 Irish
    Dear SS,

I have so many fabulous ideas for my gift for you.... but time isn't on my side. I'm in a conundrum. Hmmmmm..... You're awesome, and I need this gift to be just as awesome. So, I have some thinking to do.

<3 A time crunched SS

Ps. It will be awesome, dammit.

<3
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cb5c288c-38f7-43be-9c1c-fd2aee93b87ePost:5848035f-6090-4fb2-93e7-1cc4dedbbc5f">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : The Vikings game on December 2nd. Incidentally it is Aaron's birthday. :)  Well, seeing as how I'm married, getting together with Aaron is just a fantasy anyway. He's so dreamy. Did you know he's very religious? Born-again-Christian type. I had no idea until recently. 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

Oh nice, you'll only be 20 mins from me! We live just south of GB.

We all can have fantasies! I did not know that about him.

• Options
    Dear Danish Man,

Happy sappy dorky bday!  Bday cupcakes and AYCE Korean BBQ for you!

Love,
    Bday sex!

Dear Thanksgiving,

I love eating but you're giving me anxiety attacks, I'm going to need to break out the stretchy pants!  Turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy here I come!

Love,
    Gobble gobble everything up

Dear Bri,

I'm the worst friend, I know I need to send you a TJs list.  I typed it out with pictures and all but I wanted to make you something special to add to it.  Just haven't had a chance to be crafty and do it.  I will and please forgive me!  I lurves you!

Love,
    Asian who will see you on the WC soon
  • Options
    Dear NEY, 

I love you guys. 

Love, 
    Audrewuh

Dearest Tiger,

Thank you so much for offering to help with this wedding planning mess. I just can't keep up with it all!! Arrrrrgh! You're really saving my life. 

All my love and patience goes to you,
    Aud

Dear apartment people,

Y u turn off water before noon?!? I couldn't take a shower and now I'm self concious that I smell. 

No love or affection,
    Stinky girl
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Liv- I can't wait to hear your online dating stories.  I met BF online, but before I did there were some awesomely crazy dates.  I will gladly share stories with you.  My favorite involves the Chitown Situation.  No Joke. And no GTL either.

chiano- We may disagree on which football team to love, but I LOVE your new sig pic. Adorable.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Dear Work Gods,

I've been begging for over a year now. What else do I have to do?? Pleaseeeeee find me a new job.

Love,
    REALLY Burned Out

Dear Liv,

I am irrationally excited for Friendsgiving and snuggles. Like, I might pee like an excited chihuahua.

Love,
    Spicebush

Dear Lyn,

I've been desperately waiting for your TJs list, but it's okay, because I still heart you. I can't wait to see you on the West Coast soon!!

Love,
    BriBQ

P.S. Am I going to get to smush Maus??

Dear Almost-New-BF,

You're awesome.

That's all,
    Giddy Schoolgirl

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cb5c288c-38f7-43be-9c1c-fd2aee93b87ePost:a2b40fd7-f61a-4a13-891b-ce39a97af87f">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Liv- I can't wait to hear your online dating stories.  I met BF online, but before I did there were some awesomely crazy dates.  I will gladly share stories with you.  My favorite involves the Chitown Situation.  No Joke. And no GTL either. chiano- We may disagree on which football team to love, but I LOVE your new sig pic. Adorable.
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]
    I don't hate the Bears, although I was told I couldn't NOT hate them if I were a Packers fan. So there you have it. Truthfully, I really just love a well-played game of football in general. <div>
    </div><div>And thanks :) </div>
  • Options
    suzie211suzie211 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Dear Former Dentist,

NOT COOL!  My mouth is not a playground for you to magically find things to bill me for.  I'm sure my insurance company would love to know you drilled unnecessary holes in my teeth for monetary benefit.   I am not a bank and like my money in my pockets and my teeth without holes.

Sincerely,

Girl with new dentist AND cavity free

Dear Holiday Jewelry commercials,

Go eff off.  I am a really good gf and let bf watch hours upon hours of sports, but if I have to see another Kiss begins with Kay or He Bought it at Jared commercial my BSC might really come out.  BF only has room for those three letters in one area of his life so unless its football and ranking MI, I don't need to see another one of you.

Sincerely,

Girl trying to keep her patience pants on

ETA- my grammar and spelling is awesome today...
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Dear self,

Stop procrastinating.  You have a to-do list that is several miles long - GET ON IT.

Love, lazy self.

Dear job,

I love that I keep being told I'm getting multiple bonus/gifts for the holidays.  I very much love that you are giving me awesome stuff.  Please also give me the FT position I'm applying for?

Your loving employee (that needs a much better/higher paying job but also loves working for you)

Dear BF,

It's that time of year again.  One month to go and it's our anniversary!  Let's party it up, 8 years deserves some celebration.  Andplusalso, maybe start seriously considering some proposal action.  Or patience pants.  Cause my pants are wearing thin after 8 years.  I still love you lots though.

Love, ever patient GF
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dear Wednesday,

See that large cliff?  Please go jump off of it.  

Love,
    A girl who hates Wednesdays.

Dear Dr. Who,

You scared me, but it's ok becuase I freaked H out more when I told him he couldn't protect me because he had his back to the door and they would get him first.  :)  

Love,
    A new dr. Who fan who (hahah pun!) isn't sure she can handle the scary alienness.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Dear BF,

I can't wait until you're done working 100 miles away from where we live.  I would like to have you home at night to drive me crazy with your random blurtings and gassiness.  I am extremely excited to have you for a week on Thanksgiving.  By the way, you need to call your grandparents to find out about Hannukaha so I can get the afternoon/evening off.

Love,
    Your Lonely GF

Dear Work,

Please don't schedule me for Thanksgiving.  I'd really like to spend some time with my family.

Love, 
    You Don't Pay Me Enough For That.

Dear Kitty,

For heaven's sake please stop treating the house like your own personal NASCAR track.  Also stop pretending you're spiderman on the sides and back of the couch.  The walls and windows are not for scratching.  I don't understand meowing.  Please keep it down.  Sleep more like a good cat should.

Love,
    Mommy

Dear Pinkie Pie,

I love you to death.  I love you all the way around the moon and back.  But I swear that if you keep treating me with contempt when it comes to taking pictures and photography, I'm going to scream.  I'm not striving to be a professional.  It's strictly a hobby.  But stop judging me like I'm trying to be a professional.  Even if I was striving to be a pro, we tend to fall into very different categories of photography.

Love,
    Fluttershy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards