Not Engaged Yet

Vacation to Mozambique in April!

So last October my bf and I went to South Africa on a 2 week vacation combined with a 1 week work trip for me.

Well we are going back with another couple and this time we are driving to Mozambique. I will work for a week and we will vacation for 10 days.  We will go on a safari in Krugar Nat. Park, and then beach in Xai Xai and Tofu.

I am very excited. We can afford it. Although with us having to pay for our apartment balcony project and school next year we probably shouldn't.

BUT after this year, I am never going to get airline tickets to South Africa paid for again, so I feel like we need to take advantage of the opportunity while we can.  NOt to mention my bf can stay in my hotel room while I work for free and vacation. :)

Also the couple we are going with are really the coolest. :)

Re: Vacation to Mozambique in April!

• edited December 2011
    Why is this not showing up under the board?
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That will be sooo much fun! I'm wicked jealous!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011

How exciting!! I love those paid for trips. BF works for an airline so when he works at different airports he gets free flight/food/room. On my days off sometimes I'll fly where ever he is (I get free/$30 tickets for bing a SO) and hang out in the room while he works. Then in the evening we go out and see the city.

imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards