Options

Suggestions for party

2»

Re: Suggestions for party

• Options
    DanieMarie212DanieMarie212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure once i tell my sister about it, she will be all about making it with me.  Can't wait to try it.  I've honestly never heard of it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I first tried it at a party for my painting class this summer. I was eating some salsa someone brought, and I was like "Wow, this is effing GREAT salsa." And someone else was like "Yeah, it has mangoes in it."

And I was like "woah."

Try it out sometime, even if not for the party! It's delicious.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hearing you guys talk about it, I think I will try it for the party.  Also if any of you are interested to see how his party goes, and pictures let me know.  If not to many are interested I won't post about it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She couldn't get logged in on her other one.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No i wrote on two post including the one about party suggestions.  I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall firefox on my laptop.  I don't know much about mac's.  So i closed down firefox, when i went to log into theknot on safari i was not able to log in.  So i created another account.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tired to log in, i thought maybe i typed my password wrong.  I tried again typing my email and password carefully and i could not get on.  What I dont get is if i can't get on that account why are my post still there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It may be a computer cookie issue or something. Or the Knot's being stupid. It does that sometimes.

And I just have to chime in and say that mango salsa is indeed the bomb! I coul eat it all day. I made it for my friend's bridal shower last year and everyone dog piled me for the recipe.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    catmeg 

How much does the recipe make?
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards