Not Engaged Yet

Anyone around?

It's getting close to 2 am my time, and I'll wide awake due to surpluses (surpli?) of caffeine and sleep in the last 24 hours.

Any other insomniacs want to chat?

Re: Anyone around?

• Hiiii El! I'm here at work, and things are quiet (knock on wood). Why the surplus of caffeine today? Anything interesting going on?
  • The surplus of caffeine was accidental.  I like Diet Coke and didn't realize how much of it I drank.

I'm using the time and quiet to work on our wedding invitations.

What time do you get off work?
  • Mmmmm Diet Coke. I get off of work at 7:30am...I plan on going home, sleeping for a couple of hours and then I have so much stuff I need to do for the trip we leave for on Wednesday. I'm going to need a surplus of caffeine tomorrow, haha. What is your single favorite moment of the Harry Potter series?
  • That's a very unfair question.  I don't think I could give you a "single" one.  Here are a few off the top of my head:

1.  Harry kissing Ginny in Half-Blood Prince (the book's version!)
    2.  Fred and George's grand departure from Hogwarts during Umbridge's regime
    3.  Neville yelling "Dumbledore's Army!" while Voldemort was torturing him
    4.  Mrs. Weasley killing Bellatrix
    5.  McGonagall fighting with Umbridge during Harry's career advice

Yeah, that's a decent top 5.  I'm sure there are a zillion more, though.
  • What's your favorite food in the universe?
  • Pizza! I could seriously eat it for every meal. I gave it up for Lent a couple of years ago, and on Easter Sunday I bought a whole stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, and ate it in one sitting. What are you most excited for at your wedding?
  • Lent season always makes me glad I'm not Catholic.

I guess I'm most excited just to party with the friends and family members I don't see all that often.  And cake.  I'm always excited for cake.

What's the suckiest wedding you've ever been to?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards