Not Engaged Yet
Options

***rdr & SKP***

So, it looks like FI has off that weekend! Now I just have to figure out what to do with the girls. We might be coming down to see you! :-D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: ***rdr & SKP***

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still vote this be pushed back 1 month.

*pouts*
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_rdr-skp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cef22a05-69b2-4c85-83d0-555e7c858af5Post:e8b7483e-43fd-4fcb-8127-831768b51289">Re: ***rdr & SKP***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I still vote this be pushed back 1 month. *pouts*
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

lol we will have another one, but rdr is flying in for the football game. And unless you know some big names in the NFL and can get that changed, I doubt she'd miss the eagles. BUT! Maybe we can convince her to come back??

FWIW SKP and I live here, so we should be able to have a G2G when you get here too.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Yayy Ollie!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Peek I wish you were going to be there a month early :( 

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_rdr-skp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cef22a05-69b2-4c85-83d0-555e7c858af5Post:64877a50-3a89-40f4-b62e-44c071b756cd">Re: ***rdr & SKP***</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***rdr & SKP*** : lol we will have another one, but rdr is flying in for the football game. And unless you know some big names in the NFL and can get that changed, I doubt she'd miss the eagles. BUT! Maybe we can convince her to come back?? FWIW SKP and I live here, so we should be able to have a G2G when you get here too.
    Posted by Ollie08[/QUOTE]

<div>Let me get on the direct line to Andy Reid and have him charter us a plane.  *sigh*</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_rdr-skp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cef22a05-69b2-4c85-83d0-555e7c858af5Post:f0ed0db4-efc4-4436-866b-2edc39cedafd">Re: ***rdr & SKP***</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***rdr & SKP*** : Let me get on the direct line to Andy Reid and have him charter us a plane.  *sigh*
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Ugh, don't you hate when you have to call in favors??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards