Not Engaged Yet

Need Ideas

I am cooking dinner Wednesday, B will be coming over. I am stumped as to what I should make! any ideas?

Re: Need Ideas

• lol that guy creeps me out
  • Do you know what he likes?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I would make a recipe that you have made before and are really good at making, so yeah...  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_need-ideas-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d1dd4b85-9bf3-4186-aec8-76784138e711Post:51ab53c0-2290-44b0-8e19-4e11d1161329">Re: Need Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would make a recipe that you have made before and are really good at making, so yeah...  
    Posted by TheMutleys[/QUOTE]
    This is a very good point.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• What Mutley said. Don't go crazy. He's just gonna be happy that someone cooked him food. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I agree with Mutley.  Otherwise, you need to tell us your level of cooking experience and what kinds of things you both like and/or what you'd like to make.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • He likes anything and so do I. I am a pretty dang good cook. I can make my own sauces and am leaning to my creamy basil pesto, but he has never had pesto. He is not sure if he will like it.
  • Does he like basil? Is he allergic to any kind of nuts?
  • Yep he likes basil and not allergic. I am going to make it. It will be yummy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards