Not Engaged Yet

Glory, Glory, It's Monday. And my car is dead. Very dead.

Yup- Looks like we are all having kick asss Mondays! My car wont even TRY to turn over...and Andrew cant drive me to work, because we have a fridge repairman here, because yes....Our fridge/freezer broke this weekend. AWESOME! ;)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Glory, Glory, It's Monday. And my car is dead. Very dead.

• I say you go back to bed and wake up at 5 pm fri!

Sorry your having a craptastic day already.

• ditto on Stina's advice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I heard a rumor it's Malibu Monday.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ditto Stina. Sorry your having a crappy day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh man, that sucks. I'd ditch work to pick you up and drive you, but by the time I got there, it would be Tuesday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Ick yick. I'm sorry you are having such a sucky monday. Surprisingly, mine isn't too bad. I hope it gets better
  • I also just managed to get to work and they are making a HUGE amount construction noise next door. ARG!

Poop. Malibu Monday...but wait...I cant afford Malibu...Or to fix my car. LOL. I suck. And my dead car is kinda ruining Andrew's day off. Boo.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_glory-glory-its-monday-car-dead-very-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d1e3452a-ee24-4edf-853d-ec137493c7b5Post:046e7fe2-84e1-4d86-b9d0-0020040f01e7">Re: Glory, Glory, It's Monday. And my car is dead. Very dead.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate car trouble.  It is so frustrating, I am not knowledgable about cars, and I feel completely helpless when something goes wrong with mine.  Sorry to hear you're dealing with this today, Lunar.
    Posted by polo1425[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way...and I just have to end up throwing money at it...which SUCKS! Boo
  • Blargh, I hate car trouble. Whenever I dump money into my car three other things always break.

I have a love - hate relationship with technology.

Last week I replaced my tires, and within 2 days my electric toothbrush died, FIs shaver died, and the toaster oven started to smoke before the bread even got hot.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Ugh, that sounds like a cruddy way to start the day.  Sad as this is to say, I think you just made me feel better about my bad day.
  • LOL! Thanks, Aly! Haha...

I also just spilled an entire glass of water on to myself, the chair, the floor, and my desk. Oy vay...
  • I think you may want to just go hide in your room for a bit... that way you can escape it.

And here I thought fogetting my comp, having my second comp (at work) decide an hour+ computer scan was good, and having to go back and work from home for the rest of the day so work is done was bad.
  • Sorry to hear about the car trouble Lunar.

Hopefully the day and week gets better for you!

Anniversary

• I totally missed this early but if I had been here to see it I would have told you to just go home & start over hahaha 

It sounds like you had a ROUGH day!  I hope the car thing is an easy/cheap fix!

• *hugs*  Sorry about the car.

I am sick and have a sh!t ton of homework I didn't do over the weekend because I was in L.A.  Now I am stuck doing it and blowing my nose.  I am going to die.  Well maybe not but it feels like it.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I had to wake up extra early today because my mom's car died and she needed a ride to work. Mondays are bad enough because they are my only 7-3 shift (all my other shifts start at 8 or later). AND I didn't have time for Timmy Ho's :( I was actually late picking my mom up, but it took me less time to get from her place to work so it wasn'ta big deal (my mom lives sort of on my way to work, and her work is just down the street from my work, which is why I agreed to drive her).I also had to take calls at work today which I HATE doing (I work in a call centre but on our e-mail team so normally I just have to e-mail people, but it was crazy busy so they cut my lunch by 10 minutes and got me taking calls. The one woman was a total nut job). Oh and I still have a headache and my back hurts. But at least my car works!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards