Not Engaged Yet
Options

popping in today, hi!

Hey all!

I haven't been able to knot at work much anymore, hence my dissappearance. WP is going fine, FI and I are happy with our life and are falling more in love every day.
My mom is being my mom... nothing new. Her antics never stop, however, I'm just getting better at dealing with her. :) (Thank you for all your advice with her, it has really helped!) 

Please keep up is your T/P.... FI's Dad is very ill and his family is facing at losing him sooner than later.
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: popping in today, hi!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I want to know all the wedding details! Did you buy a dress? What colors are you doing?

I haven't been around, so I've missed a lot!

I'm sorry to hear about your FI's dad. I can't imagine how rough that must be right now :(
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dress - yes, but I don't have a pic on this computer or anywhere near me. You can find a pic of me in it HERE.

Colors: Orchid, orange, and yellow - it's a hawaiian inspired color theme.

Thanks... it's a rough very sad time for FIs family. There will be tough decisions to make.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I assumed he wasn't doing well when I didn't hear from you last weekend. You're in my prayers, hon. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    @tiger: Yeaaaah, I'm sorry. The weekend flew by, I'm sorry I never called you. Rain check? Wanna come to Tucson?
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a gorgeous dress! Absolutely stunning!

Are you getting married in Hawaii?
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards