Not Engaged Yet

RIP

This board has died. WTH?! Jeter, hope everything went great, can't wait to hear the details!
When is my wedding

Re: RIP

• coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My mind automatically went to margaritas..but that wouldn't suffice on a forum. Unless everyone actually drank and started drunk-knotting.

When is my wedding
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that it has died. I am blaming it on the lack of interesting posts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have noticed its been a lack luster lately.  I think that others have been super busy with school, getting married *quadies* and taking care of big changes in their lives like buying a house.  Holidays are coming so I'm sure that it'll pick up when we all get excited about up coming events!  If you guys need posting material.  My FMIL and FFIL are hosting a engagement party for FI and I on Nov. 6th and I have no idea what to wear or act or do....  uhhhh wha?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say, just act normal. Maybe dress/casual, nothing too fancy. Just talk to everyone and act normal.  Maybe not rubbing it in people's faces that come if they are waiting for their SO to be engaged. Idk, I never had one before.
    When is my wedding
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_rip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d5134830-9949-4969-98e7-bd4604668970Post:51de7371-a9f9-444e-b836-2a4e96d9017d">Re: RIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I say, just act normal. Maybe dress/casual, nothing too fancy. Just talk to everyone and act normal.  Maybe not rubbing it in people's faces that come if they are waiting for their SO to be engaged. Idk, I never had one before.
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]

LoL! Yeah trust me I'm as low key as they come when it comes to be engaged.  No FB statuses, no busting in a room flashing a ring.  I'm quite in the camp of treating the engagement party as a party for no other reason than getting together.  I want to wear a dress but jeans sound sooooo comfy.  OK another question!

What is the difference between The Knot and Wedding Channel, I know they are sister sites but why TWO sites that basically say the same things?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe this one has the forum whereas the other doesn't?
    When is my wedding
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They both have forums... TK bought WC, and the girls on that forum aren't very happy about it.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards