Not Engaged Yet
Options

Holy Crap, Am I Magic? (Also, Thanks for the Vibes!!!)

I was in the kitchen making coffee when my cellphone rings in the bedroom. I turned to FI and said, "That better be a job or else I'm gonna jump off the balcony."

Well, I go get my phone and look at the caller ID and - guess what?! It was my temp agency!! Holy crap, am I some sort of wizard?! Anyway, a month ago they had called me asking if they had my permission to sumbit my resume for a part-time social media position, and I had consented. They were calling to tell me I had been selected for an interview! On Monday!!! YAY!!! 

I've been employed on and off over the past two years with this temp agency. Their positions have always been successful and enjoyable for me. The job would only be three days a week, for 4-5 hours a day. It's "long-term temp", which is great to start out with and if I get it, it will look great on my resume. Plus, because it's part-time, I can still collect unemployment.

So thanks for the vibes the other day; they must have worked too! Now I need some more good vibes and fairy dust!!! 

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg

Re: Holy Crap, Am I Magic? (Also, Thanks for the Vibes!!!)

• Options
    That's amazing news Bside! Congrats! Can't wait to hear how the interview goes!
  • Options
    Rock on, B! :) Vibes and fairy dust coming your way! <3
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    That's awesome news congrats!!!
  • Options
    Rock that interview lady! Vibes are coming your way.

• Options
    Yay! Good luck with the the interview!
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_holy-crap-am-magic-also-thanks-vibes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d832be4f-fbdb-4113-9be2-f667d17f4058Post:bb44b7a1-aa05-4832-929f-b2db3b7be395">Re: Holy Crap, Am I Magic? (Also, Thanks for the Vibes!!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!!!  What's the job?  I am managing a few social media accounts and I love doing it.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, I didn't get too much information from the temp agency, but from what I understand is that it's a real-estate office and it would kind of be like, spreading the word via social media, managing the Facebook and Craigslist accounts, things like that. It'll be great experience if I get it.</div>

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations!!!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    Yay!! Rock that interview, Wizard Bside :)
  • Options
    Yay!!  Good luck Bella!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yay congrats! Break a leg on the interview!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Wait so you'd get to play on FB all day..kinda?  That's awesome!  Good luck but I'm sure you'll be great because well after all you are magic right?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats Bside! Soo happy for you :) I hope this can turn into something permanent or full time for you! You deserve everything you get!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It sounds great!  I hope it works out for you!  Lots of vibes!
  • Options
    Yay I'm so excited to hear this!!!! Congrats :-)

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards